Anyone have experience with Loan Signing System?

I’m still seeing ads for his training that new Notaries are buying. It’s only later the discover how depressed the market is. I’m getting 2-3 calls per week from new NSAs asking how and where do they get business.

This is the same issue that job seekers have been facing for eternity. How do you get experience if nobody wants to give it to you? I faced the same thing when I went to computer programming school way back in the 70s. All of the companies hiring back then wanted a minimum of 2 years of experience. It all worked out fine in the end but the same theme exists today for new job seekers.

@steves11 It’s funny that you said that. I was thinking the same thing. I went through that when I achieved my college degree and started looking for a job as well.

Here is the link https://Notarytraining school.com

@ccavena Thank you. I will look into this

@terry Excellent post. Insightful & helpful. Thank You. Your post echoes the voices of us sages who have been sharing that guidance/advice repeatedly over the past few years . . .

This wisdom reminds one to always remember the important step to verify that the ‘steak’ is included and that one isn’t just buying the ‘sizzle’ (as is found within the six-figure sales pitch).

:swan:

It’s truly wild how must false information some of you post out. It is not $800 for LSS training and and 10 second search shows that the cost of a course starts at $297 which works for every notary. LSS also has free content that has been put out currently as well as the past.

You don’t have to like him but at least be truthful in your criticisms. (Aimed at you and everyone else pushing fake information about the program)

It is not $800 for training. You can get it for $297. Using the $800 is like going to buy an entry level car and being mad when you add on all the bells and whistles and it’s more expensive.

1 Like

You’re right. Sorry. I should have looked and not assumed. Thank you.

@dylan_messimer the whole reason I posted this question was because the only fee I seen was the expensive fee. LSS was the first that I considered. I wanted to make sure it would be worth the money before I put that much out. I’m assuming you have this knowledge because you took the course??

Yes I have taken the course and have used it for about 5 years now.

I only refer to the price because if you look into the website itself it tells you there are multiple pricing levels. I apologize if this came off hostile to you, but it’s annoying to see so many people in this form and others tear down LSS with fake information that is very easily disproved while also promoting their own courses or other courses that can equally get as expensive or are their own, but they will financially benefit from.

Everybody has the right to like and take whatever horse they want to take, but we are notaries and we’re expecting to be honest and truthful about things so that should extend to other courses and things that we consume as well. We shouldn’t be lying or deliberately, posting fake information, without taking the slightest bit of time to confirm if it’s true or not

3 Likes

@dylan_messimer I’m exploring all avenues of marketability available. In my opinion, there is always room for expansion of knowledge and education. The world we live in today, you can never be too careful when it comes to putting money out on products and services. I take everything anyone says with a grain of salt, and do my own research before making any decisions.

2 Likes

and that’s great. Just make sure to look at all the prices and information on LSS page and not just the highest amount. Best of luck with whoever you choose

@dylan_messimer Thank you.

Reality check: There just isn’t much business to be had by too many notaries already in the biz. Check your zip code right here to see how much competition is already available and remember hiring party is looking for cheap because they are no longer making their money on filling a LOT of orders but on how much of the fee they can keep in their pocket and not in yours. Supply of notaries is high; signing demand is low.

1 Like

@Arichter Concur :100: percent! Resounding Chorus from all of us sages . . .

Previously shared this wisdom with @number1tennia on 13AUG23 who seems to have benefitted from some of the data provided.

======

TO ALL: As with launching ANY business within ANY business sector, the onus is upon the entrepreneur to research the business need & existing competition they’re likely to be confronted with in their efforts.

:swan:

@Arichter Notaries in my area are getting hard to find. I stay busy. Just not a lot of loan signings.

A very good training that only cost $45.00 Notary training school.

I agree i feel the same that NNA is not enough and I hear awesome things about Notary2pro…

2 Likes

This information was great for me as a beginner. I have not completed a signing yet, but I think I will look into Notary2pro.

2 Likes