Anyone have experience with Loan Signing System?

Thank you, Terry. I find your comment to be sound good advice. I’m in California.

The market is slow and in some areas there’s an over saturation of notaries.

1 Like

Mark Wills must be a very wealthy man…and he didn’t make the bulk of his money doing loan signings himself, but made it by getting people to pay him $800 for his course. You’ve got to hand it to him for his ingenuity in that respect. I still have to believe that he was a used car salesman at some point in his life…probably even has a dog named Spot.

3 Likes

Hi MJ…What state are you in?
I am experiencing the same thing.

@Yadiraa111 Thank you

@richlandmobilenotary thank you

@mjclayton57 I’m having the same issue of people wanting to see more experience. It’s a catch 22. You can’t get experience until people give you the signings.

@steves11 I love your response! The $800 they want is way too much!

1 Like

@rangeloro17 I totally agree. I have no intention on throwing my money away to make someone else richer. Lol

2 Likes

@RiverpointeTax I agree with you on this. I’ve been a notary over 20 years. I don’t do anything without, first having researched it. I’m up to date on the laws here.

I’m still seeing ads for his training that new Notaries are buying. It’s only later the discover how depressed the market is. I’m getting 2-3 calls per week from new NSAs asking how and where do they get business.

This is the same issue that job seekers have been facing for eternity. How do you get experience if nobody wants to give it to you? I faced the same thing when I went to computer programming school way back in the 70s. All of the companies hiring back then wanted a minimum of 2 years of experience. It all worked out fine in the end but the same theme exists today for new job seekers.

@steves11 It’s funny that you said that. I was thinking the same thing. I went through that when I achieved my college degree and started looking for a job as well.

Here is the link https://Notarytraining school.com

@ccavena Thank you. I will look into this

@terry Excellent post. Insightful & helpful. Thank You. Your post echoes the voices of us sages who have been sharing that guidance/advice repeatedly over the past few years . . .

This wisdom reminds one to always remember the important step to verify that the ‘steak’ is included and that one isn’t just buying the ‘sizzle’ (as is found within the six-figure sales pitch).

:swan:

It’s truly wild how must false information some of you post out. It is not $800 for LSS training and and 10 second search shows that the cost of a course starts at $297 which works for every notary. LSS also has free content that has been put out currently as well as the past.

You don’t have to like him but at least be truthful in your criticisms. (Aimed at you and everyone else pushing fake information about the program)

It is not $800 for training. You can get it for $297. Using the $800 is like going to buy an entry level car and being mad when you add on all the bells and whistles and it’s more expensive.

1 Like

You’re right. Sorry. I should have looked and not assumed. Thank you.

@dylan_messimer the whole reason I posted this question was because the only fee I seen was the expensive fee. LSS was the first that I considered. I wanted to make sure it would be worth the money before I put that much out. I’m assuming you have this knowledge because you took the course??