Appointments

Questions: I passed my test a month ago and I have not had a signing yet.

1. How long did it take you to get your 1st signing appointment?
  2. Which company(s) send you signing appointments?

@mdaye Thank you for these very frequently asked questions.

ANSWERS:

1. That depends on myriad variables => location, interest rates, current real estate market, saturation of competitors, etc.
  2. The answer to this question is a business owner’s closest held & strongly guarded proprietary data.

======

There is a plethora of sagacious insights, guidance, and instruction that can quickly & easily be located within the Notary Cafe database; AKA GOLDMINE

Most Notary Cafe members find it quite difficult to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within that database.

Several requests have been submitted over the years to BRIGHTEN the Magnifying Glass to the Notary Cafe Team Leads. That request has been reportedly passed onto the programmers of the site.

In the interim, to be helpful, I’ve inserted an image [see below] to help members locate it & unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

Here are just a few of the thousands of available threads to possibly launch your research:

:swan:

I really wish NC would brighten the magnifying lens so it would be easier for our new colleagues to find.

3 Likes

Ive written them twice asking for a more prominent magnifying glass and their response was that essentially, there are other programming priorities and this issue is not a big enough problem. That’s what I took from it anyway. It’s a simple and quick fix. If everyone sends them a note like I did, maybe something will get done.

1 Like

Our new colleagues need to be more smart and sharp paying attention in what’s around the sites they attend…

1 Like