“Are Docs Uploaded?”

Hi Everyone!

I’m new at this, sorry in advance for the question. I just want to get this right.
On the order request, the question:

Are docs uploaded? They answered “No”

Now, does that mean they send them out to me? (This is what I assumed)

On a separate page (which appears to be general information) it notes that pages are to be printed per pdf page size - single sided - clear print no cutoffs, etc.

I appreciate any help

Hopefully, they will send you an e-mail when docs are uploaded. A few will e-mail the docs to you.
Fewer still expect you to keep checking their site. Some will upload/send as soon as they have them. Others will hang onto them until 2 hrs. prior to Appt. (I hate this.) Also, a kind of ‘rule of thumb’ is if you print earlier than 12 hrs. prior to Appt. and they change the docs later, you’re eating the ‘too soon’ print. As you’ve ‘never worked with them before’, just ask how they handle docs.

Arichter

Thank you for your feedback! I figured all you mentioned was on the table.
I was just a bit confused because the order said “no” for Uploaded but went on about the printing expectations.
I do hope they don’t wait til the last minute! I’d like time to review and place markers for signatures and since I’m new I just want to make sure everything goes well and I can do as much to avoid any oversights.

Thanks again, I appreciate it!