Bad Company List

athenanation1308 - I (and maybe others) would appreciate it if you would please watch your language on this forum. I would be very thankful if you would please edit your response to remove that last statement.

Thank you.

P.S. I see that statement has been removed. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Sunshine is paying me, no problem. I am new to mobile signing and the came through Snap Docs. Pay seems to be 30-45 days. A lot of debt negotiation signings. Problem with those is high cancellation rate and high cancellation at the table. If I make the trip though, I get paid.

2 Likes

I do not have any personal experience with this company but was bombarded by their emails after passing my most recent state exam. I have read from many others there seems to be a general opinion they aren’t reputable. You can google this, and then perhaps decide.
Best,
Bruce

What always works is contacting the Title company who paid them and let them know you haven’t been paid yet.

1 Like

To all who are supporting this list: Thank you for helping us all from getting ripped off by some low life third party signing agencies. I have been very successful working directly with the title companies which eliminates the middleman and gives you a higher fee offer. Always use this list to ask the following questions:
(1.) What is the name of your company? If it’s on the list, do not accept the signing.
(2.) What is the offered fee for this assignment? If the page count is high and they want scan backs, I charge more.
(3.) How do you pay? I like using snapdocs for most of my signing assignments because of the promptness of payment and advanced notification of coming payment. Always find out how long it will take to get paid after an assignment has been completed properly.
Feel free to add your advice, experiences, or corrections to this list.

4 Likes

All 3 companies are for Signing Services
 If you look at all three. You can receive orders and process from all 3 sites. They just don’t work well. I have never seen a request. But they are all set up to draw companies to us and to process the orders from the forums. But this is a Snapdoc, Xomes and Signature catch App world.

If you were a homeowner remodeling your home and you contracted with a general contractor who then contracted with sub-contractors and the general contractor didn’t pay the sub-contractors then the homeowner would be liable for the sub-contractor’s bill. The same may be true with the relationship between the escrow/title company and the notary since it’s the escrow/title company’s documents you are notarizing. I would first contact the escrow/title company and ask if payment has been made to the signing company for that particular loan. If they say yes then alert them to the fact that the signing company hasn’t paid you and that they are X days delinquent, however, if you learn that the escrow/title company has not paid the signing company then therein lays your problem.

WFG National Title, Westlake Village, CA. Its been 60 days and they haven’t paid. She belatedly emailed and said “I will have to cut you a manual check.” Why? I’m already in their system. They paid me late on the the first one also. Shame on me at this point. They have terrible reviews on Notary Rotary.

1 Like

Can you share your average rate with Directs? Do you have to print or do you pick up and drop off documents? How many direct did you have to visit before you found the ones you’re working with. 50 of them to get 10 or 100 to get 5? Thanks for sharing. I have visited seven direct so far and need to ramp up to another 30 or 40 in the area.

This is good but a list of good companies would be most helpful!

I went to the Title company for one that I hadn’t seen the payment for two months and got an e-check the next day. LOL

1 Like

As someone said regarding another issue “suck it up buttercup”. Close your account as soon as possible. Let your bank know if you did not approve the transaction. My experience with them is -0- signings for the annual $39.00 fee. I felt so dooped!

THIS is not what I signed up for I had my first loan signing and it has only been 6 days but I get no phone calls or emails returned, which in business of any kind a baaad sign
phone number full cant leave messages
looks like it set up so you cant talk about your payment
I was a realtor or 20 years I did BPOs and was not paid I truly dont want to start out gettin beat and I know the company address 
within reach

1 Like

:joy: You gonna pull up on em!?

3 Likes

I guess because it happened in the real estate game 
the thought of you taken and makin every effort to have a flawless signing 
only to have them nix you off, because you are 80.5 miles away, im not sayin it would be a negative confrontation, the look on their faces 

2 Likes

Wear a hidden camera!

1 Like

Same waiting for payment from a 2 month signing.

I signed up with them also, last year. I paid the yearly fee and not one assignment from them. Now they want me to pay again for another year!! It’s ironic that the companies that call me and give me assignments, I have not paid one cent to sign up with them. What’s really going on?

1 Like

I have an update here. I have received payment in only 2 weeks wait time
They never answered or returned emails, texts or phone calls, i feel is not professional.

1 Like

This list is best utilized by referencing it before you accept an assignment. I have refused signings for companies who have bad reviews form members of Notary Café. It works great.

2 Likes