Bad Company List

I have recently read from Notary2Prostudents that they are consider a scam.

N3 Notary offers signings for $20 no matter what the distance is. You can negotiate up to $10 more LOL

2 Likes

Simple Signings paid me early.

1 Like

The last assignment I did for them was 12/12/2020, and I still have not been paid. I sent them an invoice over a week ago and copied Title on it. I reminded them our contracted pay date is NET 30, and that if it is not paid by the 60th day I would bill Title. Randi replied to all and said the check was mailed January 30th. Yet, I still have not received payment. She lied once again,

I am DONE DONE with them. They are permanently blacklisted. I have no problem telling other notaries about my bad experiences with them. Iā€™ve given them multiple chances to redeem themselves, and they just get worse about paying with each assignment.

Unless you like having to chase money, and experience the headaches that come with it, AVOID NOTARIZE 24/7.

I just did a closing for them (WFG) through First Class Signing Services last Friday. First Class always pays me on time. I just hope I donā€™t have a similar experience as yours. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Where can I get a copy of the Bad company list? Please and thank you.

1 Like

A company cannot just change the terms of payment without notice. We have a contract. If they unilaterally changed the terms of the contract, thatā€™s a problem. Iā€™m sure the State of California would take issue with that.

Iā€™d rather not have to contact the California Secretary of State and California Attorney Generalā€™s office to stir up a hornetā€™s nest, but if pushed to it Iā€™ll do what I have to do. I once worked as a Legislative Aide in the Texas House of Representatives. As someone who worked on behalf of The People fielding constituent complaints with state government, I know how to fix problems through the correct channels.

They picked the wrong notary to jerk around.

2 Likes

My Lord :flushed: they better ask to do it for FREE, no difference :unamused:

I am so glad I pay a small monthly fee for a legal service plan. My attorneys will do the collections for me and itā€™s included in my small business plan. Want to know more? Please send me an email at cjgpartners1@gmail.com.

1 Like

ASAP PRO Notary Service keep on the list very slow payā€¦I have a 55 day and 33 day past due. :flushed:

Please share your Bad Boy List

1 Like

Sunshine has paid me for my two debt negotiation signings, took 30-45 days, but I was paid. :upside_down_face:

Sunshine has recently paid me for two signing orders. It did take 30-45 days to get paid, but they did pay me. But definitely good info in that list. Thank you!

1 Like

ClearEdge Title if it isnt already on the list. I was scheduled a signing, accepted, began printing docs and called the client only to find out they had entered the clientā€™s address incorrectly so the 4 minute drive I was prepared to make in the ice and snow we had was ok, but when the client verified his actual address he was over 40 minutes away. I called ClearEdge Title back and said due to their incorrect address and the ice/snow, I would not be able to make it. The scheduler stated they were going to reimburse me a $25 print fee. I looked at Snapdocs not long after that and they had completely removed the signing. I have never received my $25 print fee even though I have emailed them twice and sent two invoices. I will not be accepting any offers from them again.

2 Likes

I wish I wouldā€™ve know about Notary CafĆ© before accepting signings from Express Notary Services. They have not paid me for a signing in January. I emailed and got a generic answer that they are updating their accounting systems so payments will go out to Notaries quicker (within 30 days of assignment), but no one has reached out to me. Since January I have about 8-10 signings completed with Express Notary Servicesā€¦now Iā€™m getting nervous :disappointed:

1 Like

Let them know youā€™re going to request the payment from the lenders because the lender has already paid them the notary feeā€¦they will move then!!!

6 Likes

Also, always keep a copy of the loan docs until youā€™ve been paid so if you need to refer back to them you can. Some signing services will claim you missed a doc being signed when in actuality it was never included in the loan doc packet.

5 Likes

Good one, and I will certainly do that. Thanks!

I never thought about that, but I will keep them going forward.

I subscribe to a legal service plan for the family, then I have a home based business plan (no employees) and my attorney does the collections for meā€¦so worth my peace of mind.

4 Likes