Bad Company List

HI Everyone,

I just found this forum and all the information as been so helpful. How about Global Agents, LLC? I completed a signing with scanbacks on 12/17/2020 and have not been paid. I have reached out to the agent assigned to the signing and no response. I have sent an email to their general email per the message from the phone number given and no response. So furstrating.

I would add for you’re “Nice” List, California Notary Agency.
At first, it was a bit rough going, but they give me at least a day in advance notice of signings. Lately the docs have been getting to me late, but they pay and are great to work with. :100:

2 Likes

They are a scam company.

Since a lot of them want scan back I have a file that I save them to and can keep in case they say there’s a mistake I can go back and look.

2 Likes

My Mobile Closer is a good company.
They had an incident with an employee, this matter was resolved in court.
Try to contact them with your concerns.
I was paid quickly and docs came in without extra trash docs.
This happen. Try them again.

I received the first signing that I have ever taken from ClearEdge Title
(it was scheduled for Sat. 4/10 9:00am )
I verified the appointment with the signer, verified the address, made sure his spouse would be there , everything was good to go. Printed out 2 sets of docs. Tagged the signing copy and drove to the signers house. Simple enough. When I got the Borrowers ID’s, that is when it all went south! The wife handed me he drivers license and I looked at it and then at the paperwork again and said to her " the name on these documents does NOT match you ID! The borrower steps over and asked me “what name did they put on the documents?” When I read the name to him and then showed it to him, he was FURUIOUS! He said that was his Ex-Wife’s name, that they had been divorced more that 25 years and SHE has nothing to do with this home. Have not heard a word from their office about this. Hoping IO at least get paid for my print and travel time.

How much is the legal plan? Is it something like Legal Shield?

OOPSIE!! Sounds like someone forgot to tend to and file that Quit Claim Deed after the divorce! Or the title searcher missed it…

Thank you, I will definitely take a look.

It’s been 40 days now with victory lap. Anyone else have issues ?

They are a scam company!

1 Like

They paid me on this day after I had posted, FYI. Don’t know if they knew or found out about the post.

It was not the clients error. he had done 2 previous refinancing over the 25+ years since his divorce and had never had the problem with her name showing up on the docs.

I have several from Notary Nation that are now over 90 days old. Has anyone else worked with them? I have sent numerous emails and nothing. I blocked them on Snapdocs from receiving any further signings.

I am a new nsa. Started last month. 17 signings. So far, I have been paid by One Stop notary, Certified signer andToadNotary…will write more when I see who else might pay me. Some are on the “bad” list.

1 Like

Yes it is LegalShield. I am also an associate now. I love them! https://cjgueldner.wearelegalshield.com/
Just change the state to your state. They have read numerous contracts for me and even advised me not to sign one of them and why.

Good to know. Thank you very much!

Check their payment terms, is it 60 or 90 days. My first 2 signings I did for Notary Nation, they paid based on the payment terms

It’s over 90 days…so I still should have been paid by now.

This list is seriously outdated. Some companies are already out of business, and lists NR and 123 as SS’s, which they are not. I also don’t see A Step Above is not included, and they are one of the worst companies to work for. Celtic Signings needs to be on this list too. I’m sure there are others.

2 Likes