Call from Notary Cafe

I just received call from Alez Rodriguez - 954-378-9138, indicating that he was from Notary Cafe. He claims to work under David. He was unsure who the big honcho at Notary Cafe.
Note: I have received business good business from Notary Cafe and wanted to make sure if Alex is legit.

No affiliation - do a search here - this has been addressed previously by NC_Mike on behalf of Notary Cafe.

Beginning to wonder - are these people saying they are from Notary Cafe or are they saying they found your info/profile on Notary Cafe. Just a thought I had.

P.S. I flagged your post not because anything is wrong with it but to get Mike’s attention so he can address it if he so wishes.

1 Like

@jarus It’s always helpful to utilize the Search Function on Notary Cafe to access the GOLDMINE found within the database.

Reference the following threads:

======
To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients ALSO has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

I got a call a couple days ago from the same person. He was claiming to be from the National Notary Association. He was trying to sell me a “priority plus” listing for $49. I thought it would be a strange thing to try to run a scam on, but then he started asking me for information that I know the NNA should already have (like my commission number and expiration date) and it just seemed too sketchy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.