Coast2Coast signing services

This week CbC signing sent me a $40.00 check, which was no good. The bank account that the check was issued under indicates that the account was close. Signing Agents please be aware. When I call them I can never get anyone in the accountant department and no one reply to my emails sent.

Have you contacted the title company. I have contacted other title company’s to let them know that the signing company is not paying their notaries. They will drop that signing comopany and sometimes they contact the signing company and all of a sudden I get a check in the mail.

3 Likes

I will try that. However, i will first inform them that I will do that if they don’t respond. Thanks.

not sure how I missed this. C2C has never had an NSF check ever in 18 years. But the e-checks are sometimes not liked by some banks and credit unions.
we do answer our phones
and my phone number is and has never changed in 18 years
909-525-8221
call me if you ever have a problem with us, or a check.
Bank of America’s VP of my branch will email you personally to assure you the check is good.

Lisa

4 Likes

@LISA1 I get Bank of America checks for my notary services emailed to me too and even though I take them to a BofA branch and even show them great identification plus even my BofA VISA card, every BofA branch treats that check like it was fraudulent. It usually takes them 15 minutes before they’ll finally decide to cash it, making me feel like they believe I’m trying to cash a counterfeit check. C2C, I think it’s time you either stopped using BofA for your checks, tell them to change their system so BofA tellers aren’t so suspicious of the checks you send us, or issue us reloadable debit cards we can transfer our $$$ out of.

1 Like

I have worked with C2C for a good solid year or longer. I have VERY positive experiences with ALL of the staff at this extremely legitimate company. I have never had an issue with payments. If anything, Lisa will immediately resolve any issues that arise even late in the day or evening. She has been absolutely incredible to work with and super fast at responding despite all the other managerial and ownership tasks she has. I think C2C has been one of the absolute best Signing Services I have compared to several dozen that I work with. I print off my eCheck and use my smart phone to remotely deposit my check and it clears in a matter of minutes through my Credit Union. Sounds like the B of A has a isolated issue in identifying credible checks and they need immediate in house training. @LISA1 from Karin in Tucson

3 Likes

Lisa I gave been trying to contact c2c and no response can you call me? It’s about payment

1 Like

you can always call me 909-525-8221
i don’t see your number or I would call you
Lisa

3 Likes

I have done tons for C2C. no issues at all. good people and never a pay issue. ever.

3 Likes

My honest advice is if there is a delay in payment call c2c I know c2c will not take advantage of you this is a big company they deal with lot of notaries if for some reason you don’t get your check call talk to them they’ll take care of you
Do not burn your bridge that you are standing on

2 Likes

Before you call title talk to the c2c they will take care of you do not call title

2 Likes

Lisa, just a quick question…are you and Mark Wills LSS working together or not?

1 Like

so sorry, I don’t always come onto Notary Cafe, but I am always here and you can always reach me at 909-525-8221. This is my cell.
It can be tough calling only because business has increased and our phones ring with no let up.

but call me im here to help
Lisa

2 Likes

Mark Wills has set up a company for training, and everyone who takes his classes seem to love him. He is a nice man, but my business model is one where many things in life should be free. I do not feel that anyone should have to pay so much to learn how to be a signing agent. I think Carol Ray and her Notary2Pro is also very good and a fraction of the cost.
I also am always worried when someone talks about 6 figure income as a signing agent. .Many years ago this was exactly true, but right now consumers are being protected to a point that large notary fees are a thing of the past.
I wont speak ill against Mark Wills, but he asked that I require our signing agent partners be LSS certified to work with us.
I wont make someone pay this kind of money when they have been our partner for years.
I took his test to see how difficult is is, and I passed, but some of the questions a signing agent does not need to know since we are not obligated and actually not allowed to answer regarding fees.
So do I support Mark Wills? I wish him well, but we are not working together. C2C is actually putting together some white board training of our own… and it will be free.
I hope this helps

4 Likes

thank you so much, my number again is 909-525-8221.
Lisa

1 Like

HI Jerry, first of all, BofA is our bank, but the checks are from Deluxe checks. Verify valid. So BofA is not responsible for the checks, I am however looking for another way to pay our signing agents. Stuffing envelopes of 800 checks a week takes all day, and many get delayed so that is an issue.
But Deluxe checks has issues as well, maybe the amount of checks I am sending, but if I send more than 10k at a time it errors out… it can take a day to send them all out.
Snapdocs has a direct pay but they want $5.00 per transfer… so that is expensive.
I am looking at a venmo type of transaction as well… i like the idea of debit cards… and will look into it
I also pay be crypto …
any ideas call me
Lisa
Lisa

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply Lisa, your explanation really helped. A debit card sounds great, hopefully it’s not expensive to do. In the mean time at least the emailed self-printed checks work. :slight_smile:

Thanks for clarifying this up Lisa, and I’m glad to see that you will be providing your own training, looking forward to this.

Now, is there a particular number or email that NSAs can call or email regarding an overdue payment? If so, please post here.

Hello, If you look at my past posts, I give my cell phone number 909-525-8221, you can also email me at lisa@c2csignings.com.
I am happy to help anyone who feels there is a missing payment. I am always available… any time day or night.
However I prefer working ours if its about accounting issues, as I will be near my quickbooks file and more available to assist.

have a great day

Lisa Bittner

3 Likes

I saw a post on a forum about Deluxe Checks recommending that, before attempting to deposit into an ATM or via your phone, you trim top and bottom margins to a half-inch of white space. I had piled up four Deluxe Checks waiting to make time to get to the bank, because I had not been able to get them deposited any other way. I trimmed all as recommended, attempted electronic deposit with two… and they were immediately accepted. The ATM accepted the other two without fuss. Now I make sure all Deluxe Checks are trimmed with half-inch margins. No further issues!

1 Like