DEADBEAT! A Step Above Signing Service

She posted very openly here that she was closing her doors; there’s another person who is honoring some of her invoices (someone posted that too) - search here for the company - just make sure you have refreshments when you read as there’s a BUNCH

My doors are shut and nobody is honoring my invoices but me.

Middletnnotary

19d

1 Like

that was all fixed in Aug not the correct email and not the correct phone number for signing with tattz so mind your own fricken business if you dont know FACTS

Really how were you disrespected? Just like most people have to jump on the band wagon. what a joke!!!

Let me make sure I have this straight!
You do not own a Notary signing company
You do not have a Notary License in your state

Do you realize that Notary Café is the number one resource for connecting professional notaries with the people who need them. Whether you are a notary or you need a notary, you can benefit from our community.

So why are you on the forums?
Do you need a Notary?

Angie,

I am putting you on notice regarding payment for Escrow # 2292686. I ask that you please respond to the email that I sent to you about 30 minutes ago regarding said account, as further action will be taken if I do not receive a response.

Best Regards

4 Likes

Yes she was s. I wished I had check her out before I closed one for her

@mobilenotaryclc would you please amend your post to remove the identifying information - you’re divulging private borrower information on a public forum - that’s a serious breach of confidentiality. File # is one thing - but name and loan number are not necessary

I will be flagging this for attention also

Thank you

I knew you were going to catch that Linda! You see all.

Angie:

I have contacted you MULTIPLE TIMES! You said you would resend a check. Then JACKIE gets on the email and says its been sent! Still not RECEIVED! WHATEVER YOU AND JACKIE ARE DOING, I DON’T CARE, I WANT MY PAYMENT…ORDER 2285058. Almost 4 months now. You got paid, I want my payment!

Why have you not surd in small claims court? If that were me, its a clean case to receive payment in a judgment. Too many signing agencies ate getting away with non payments

Here is her new company
https://signingwithtattz.com/contact-us

1 Like

Here is the complaint form to file a complaint with the Alabama Attorney General. You can do it right online.
https://www.alabamaag.gov/consumercomplaint

1 Like

After 6 months of non-payment and chasing Angie only to receive one excuse after another, fake checks, and a rubber check, I cut my losses (25%) and sent her to collections. Two weeks later I was paid. The only thing that forced this criminal to pay was a collection agency.

A few other things to note. While Angie has appeared in this thread claiming to have nothing to do with the new signing service, all she did was change the company name. If you go back to your previous “A Step Above” file within SigningOrder, you will see the company name has changed to “Signings with Tattz”. Angie McCloud is running another signing service. STAY AWAY.

I should also mention, that while Angie is spouting off about Jackie Garmon being the owner of this new signing agency, I know for a fact that Jackie Garmon does not exist… Angie is Jackie. Jackie is Angie. I always keep the receipts Angie.

Hopefully Angie finds peace in her life and either stops stealing or goes to prison.

To the other notaries who have been stiffed, I recommend a collection agency, but also calling/emailing the escrow officer and the lender off the CD in your documents and reporting to them that the signing service they used does not pay their notaries. The more people that do this the more relationships Angie will lose, and less notaries will be taken advantage of.

2 Likes

Well, I am another victim of her deception. March 22, 2021 Signing.

Followed up with, check is in the mail, etc and so forth. Now September 27th and still no check. Now her email is kicking back.

A Step Above is really, Out of Step with ethical business practices. I will eat the $90 and post elsewhere how she treats notaries.

1 Like

This information is no longer working. I received a 404 code when I clicked on the link. Thanks for trying to assist!

I too have not been paid by “A Step Above Signing Service” I have tried to email and call–but as of now-to no avail. My job was done in May 2021. I guess they have shut their doors and phone services down. Unable to reach them. Not sure what the issue – but we are out of some money.

Thank you for this. I took the same steps a few weeks ago. When I spoke to Escrow I was informed that her contract was terminated with literally the day after I completed a signing for A Step Above (June 16th, 2021). When I went back into Signing Order, I noticed that she changed the company name and logo to Signings with Tattz. This is ridiculous! Hopefully the complaints that me and others in the same position will help put a stop to her schemes.

That’s an interesting observation possibly because a step above is now banned from signing order? Signing order or Venbook has a list of banned companies and a step above at the top of that list. I tried to send an email with my invoice again to a step above and the email bounces back.