DEADBEAT! A Step Above Signing Service

No A step above does not have a new company!!!

Why dont you try contacting me if you feel you were not paid?

Yes my email was hacked and now I have shut my doors! No i have nothing to do with a new company!!

I sent a few emails to check status of payment but received no reply. It was to the same email address you had sent “no invoice needed” right after the signing. I did send invoice in signing order. I called and left a voicemail a few days ago. I can give you a call in 3 hours when I’m done with a couple of my appointments or send you another email.

So this is not your new company!
WOW I spent all day Monday fighting with you over my payment!

Not spending my Friday doing this or any other day!

2 Likes

So how do you feel about this?

I have nothing to do with this new company as a matter of fact new owner is Jackee Garmon

I believe that like I believe “ the check is in the mail” or “ this has been paid “

1 Like

Okay - I think that’s enough Angie. You’ve made your point - and your list of excuses is well documented here.

No I never worked for you - no you don’t owe me money - but I’m also tired of reading your insults to my fellow notaries
other companies may read this board - so be it - many companies read this board and your comments to us, your actions, and your long history of nonpayment, late payment and every excuse in the book is well documented here and elsewhere.

I suggested previously you do yourself a favor and step away
gonna repeat that. Your demeanor and your posts here are less than professional.

6 Likes

Think we could have done without this - thread has been quiet for a day - no need to reprise and instigate.

I just think the best resolution is to talk about it and share what all of our thoughts are about this.

1 Like

How long did you have to wait before you got paid?

Same story here. The run around on a check for a signing last October!

83 days from signing date to receiving payment

Same here.
I was disrespected while, they need me to complete an assignment. I said no thanks good luck, and hung up. NEXT!

How do you feel they disrespected you?

Do you feel you should get interest?

Majority of my posts were deleted because someone reported them (who could that have been)
If you would like my experience in dealing with
A Step above signing service** or
The new company now ****Signings with Tattz
Please send me a private message and I will share privately

1 Like

I understand your frustration. It was a chore getting my small pay. If you can DM me I can let you know how to go about it.

1 Like

I am owed for 3 Signings from this company from MARCH 2021. I had been in contact with her several times with most of the excuses listed below. TODAY - my email bounced back and the phone number is disconnected. I will be contacting the title companies who hired her next.