Elite etiquette group

I have sent them two emails. I have not received a reply yet.

Oh no. I just did a signing for them yesterday.

Does anyone have an address for them? I have their email and phone number and when you call you get the miles b recording.

1 Like

Their address is listed on Google. They are in Sacramento. Google them

I added a terrible review.

Miles B signing is definitely the same as Elite Etiquette Group. Both have same fax number and contact person is Naomi. Not too smart in their con. Its all noted in each order.

I notified Signingorder.com support team. Please anyone else not paid after 45 days send me an email direct with details.

Your name
Amount owed
Title company

1 Like

If possible try to obtain that persons email address and name. Im making a list of non payments to send to them. They are denying they are same company. Iā€™ve made contact. See other thread topics in forum for details. Ive told them I will be notifying ALL title companies of bad dealings if they continue not to pay.

I havenā€™t been paid by Miles B Signings. What is your email address?

Thank you. I have two signings that will be close to 30 days soon. But I did notice I havenā€™t received are saw any more from Elite.

I was assigned 1 by them and after reading this thread I decided to decline it. Left the sentiments from here in reason to decline.

2 Likes

I did a signing for them this past Saturday. Paper work stated funds were due but borrower said they did not owe anything. I called The Elite Etiquette Group several times before the closing day with several question, left messages each time, no one ever returned my calls. Went to the closing on Saturday and had to cancel, the closing. No one has called me yet, which is such a surprise to me. They did change my pay amount in signingorder.com to reflect travel and print fees. So hopefully I will receive payment within 45 - 60 days. Iā€™ll keep you posted!

I was thinking Iā€™d send you my info because I had done 2 jobs for them, one 55 days ago, and the other 40 days ago, and had not been paid. But I thought I should wait till 60 days since that is what they say is the maximum amount of time to get paid. Then today I got the echeck.

So, my thoughts are that if someone accepts a job and they say it will be 45-60 days to get paid, then you canā€™t complain until day 61. I hate that it takes so long, but I knew that when I took the job. They paid $100 each job, which is more than most jobs I get offered which range around $85.

1 Like

Yes it is hard to complain when you havenā€™t reached upon the timeframe specified. I received checks today for services provided. Suck when you see your other checks come in faster than what their timeframe is. It has taken almost 60 days to receive payment. After seeing others in this chat, I got worried that I would not receive payment but thankfully they are coming.

1 Like

This is good to knowā€¦60 days is just way too long. I stopped taking signings from one signing company because they consistently paid at 60 days. Although itā€™s nice to get that surprise payment you forgot about, itā€™s not nice to be waiting on it to make your mortgage payment.

Elite has been throwing me and the notary I am mentoring quite a fewā€¦I think Iā€™ll decline them for a bit to see what happens. Thx for sharing.

2 Likes

I accepted an order from them today (12/16/21). After reading the comments on here and learning that payment will take 45-60 days, I called them but got their recording. I emailed them to remove me from the signing as I was not willing to wait 45-60 days for payment.

I just did a signing with them through signing order yesterday.
Seems good decent price paper work is a little hefty

@jennjoneis I would like to know if you receive your payment within 60 days.

Linda when I did work for them I got paid like the 56th day. I couldnā€™t really complain because it said in the instructions in regards to pay 45-60 days. If you donā€™t mind waiting, you will get paid. I didnā€™t have to reach out to him or anything to remind of payment. I hope this helps.

Itā€™s good to hear that they do pay. I might consider waiting 60 days if they ever contact me again. I donā€™t mind late payments as long as I know they will pay. Thanks for the helpful feedback.

Happy Holidays!

1 Like

I got paid for the one job Iā€™ve done with them.
Name on check is
Ramon George
The Elite Etiquette Group Inc.
P.O. Box 94091
Las Vegas, NV 89193