Elite etiquette group

As of 11/9/2022 the address on their Google Business Profile page is:
1810 E Sahara Ave STE 212 # 1630
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104

I completed a refi for them on July 22, 2022 and have yet to receive payment and itā€™s November 9th. Iā€™ve emailed, called, sent invoices, and even reached out to the escrow agent who hired them. Iā€™ve also informed Signing Order of the non-payment. I left a bad review on their new Google business page (with the above referenced Las Vegas address). You would think for the hassle Iā€™m giving them that they would just pay me to get me out of their hair. I wonder if they enjoy this?

I havenā€™t been paid from a signing on 9/1/2022. I was just going to their website which is nonexistent now, and I saw this thread on google. Iā€™ve emailed and called them with zero replies. I got an alert for another signing and replied that I hadnā€™t been paid for previous one. They are making a lot of money without paying. This is wrong on so many levels.

I have had great luck with the method that I learned on this forum: Send a polite, professional email advising them that the invoice is past due and that I am awaiting payment. Send along another copy of the invoice if you like. If that does not bring forth a payment, my next step is another email that letā€™s them know that my next step will be to contact the title company to advise them that I have not been paid for the work completed. I havenā€™t yet had to actually contact the TC - just the threat was enough. But be sure that I would have done so! Once I get paid, I decline any future requests from them and make a note as to why. I notice that NotaryDash takes in the information and says they will address these types of issues, though whoā€™s to say that they actually do! Good Luck!

1 Like

@kimcarternotary Sorry to read that you havenā€™t been paid as of yet . . .

Here is an EXCELLENT Step-by-Step Guide that @rparker posted previously that you may find HELPFUL:

:swan:

1 Like

Hi Kim,

They FINALLY paid me late yesterday, after 110 days! Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re in the same situation. They are unscrupulous for sure. I invoiced them on several occasions, called, and emailed. That didnā€™t seem to phase them.
When I reached out to the escrow agent in October it brought a response, but not a payment. Yesterday I waited a few hours after leaving the Google review. (I wanted them to see the notification from Google.) I then emailed once again, and ccā€™d the escrow agent. I informed them that it had been 110 days since the signing. I also attached (yet another) invoice and requested immediate payment. He responded by saying he re-issued payment via deluxe e-check. Which is laughable since heā€™d never sent a payment previously. (I double checked.) But, at least the payment was finally there. I printed it and made a mobile deposit immediately.

I hope you get paid soon.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.