Favorite signing companies

Hi all,
I’m curious if anyone shares my opinion. I wanted to sort of do a “Shout Out” to some Signing Agencies that I find are outstanding with fees, on time payments, great instructions etc…
Amrock Totally Awesome! As a matter of fact before the decline we all feel now (Except Buyers in my area) I was always having a weekly check deposited.
Here are some more of my favorite: Signing Services of America! Negrete’s Notary Service Inc, Comfortable Closings (In my home town of Florida), Standard Notary Services and Mortgage Connect I really enjoy!
Notarool, Inc is wonderful! I’ve closed quite a few Reverse Mortgages with them! And of course Unlimited Ink!! I have more but for now I am curious))
Thanks for any reaching out!
Stay Safe! Best to all!
Jody

4 Likes

Did you really intend to post your client list for all the world–including your competition–to see?

1 Like

In her defense, she didn’t post any “top secret” info here. It’s all over every notary forum. Also, what competition are we talking about here? Either the notary excepting the lowest fee, closest to the job, or accepting the job first is getting the job. If she’s getting direct work from these clients, then there is no competition!

6 Likes

Can you help me? I just took an assignment today from Standard Notary Services, but I can’t find a word about them online. I don’t see a website, contact, nothing. I even emailed them asking for contact info, address info, but they didn’t give it to me. That makes me really suspicious. In addition, the email address they gave me for the signing was a gmail address. You said they’re a good company to work for so wondering if you have that info.

2 Likes

I don’t do instagram but found IG info…

Maybe it will help…good luck

Yes, I saw that but it doesn’t give me contact info. I emailed asking for it and they wouldn’t tell me. So weird. I even asked where to send the invoice, and they said to text it. Weirder still. And of course the worst part is that they use a gmail address. No signature line, nothing. I’d love to know why the poster above has this company on her list of the best.

Do you have contact information for Standard Notary Services? They will not give me anything and I did a signing for them. They also use a gmail address, so I already feel that I won’t be paid.

In the IG link above - (727) 510-0239

Instagram has this: daltonjewett

Follow

• 173 posts

• 954 followers

• 966 following

Dalton Jewett, CEO

Standard Notary Services :house:.
Finding High End Notaries Nationwide.
@standardnotaryservices

Follow

• 11 posts

• 265 followers

• 146 following

Standard Notary Services

Providing high end notaries nationwide.
(727) 510-0239

sns@signingorder.com

standardnotaryservices

Follow

• 11 posts

• 265 followers

• 146 following

Standard Notary Services

Providing high end notaries nationwide.
(727) 510-0239
sns.signingorder.com

1 Like

I’ve closed for them 7 times, first one was 6/1/21 and the latest was 8/25/22… all were paid within 45 days…
great company!!

1 Like

They are top notch. Their payment terms are net 45, but rarely does it take that long. I have done a lot of work for them and have never had to follow up on payment.

1 Like

Thank you for the responses. Glad to hear. I wonder why they don’t have a website though. Is it me or is it strange for a signing service to be listed on Instagram? I’ve never even opened up Instagram so I have no idea what people do there.

Thank you, Jody! I am a new Notary, and I appreciate your post so much!

1 Like

I love that she is sharing so others can to. All the agencies she listed are common .

Service Link
Bancserv
Mortgage connect
AmRock
Unlimited ink

Of course local title and escrow is where it’s at…

I love working with NotaryNow2020 (not the same as NotaryNow)! Super friendly, phenomenal open line of communication, SUPER FAST PAY and a boat load of appreciation for the work completed. It’s not necessarily just loan signings, as they get different kinds of orders.

1 Like

@Sjkad55 You are a true gem! I will never understand responses like “Did you intend to post your client list for all the world” I feel like there is plenty of work for everyone and the only way someone can be your competition is if you aren’t preforming at your absolute best! I am just starting out myself but the past 30 signings have been strictly through signingorders.com but I genuinely appreciate your post!

Interesting way to think but it helps me understand the forum more….Everybody posts what services are not good but are always “do your research!” for good ones. Makes no sense why this post and more like it are hard to find.

She is in FL; she’s obviously good so why would it be competition? When you have quality you don’t mind sharing info because you know your business is solid. Ty OP. I’m in TX so many of these I can’t use but hopefully others can.

@alishaquincygrpnxtgen everyone is competition, I don’t care HOW good you are. Today, if someone will do it cheaper they get the job.

Now, that said, there is a thread here titled “Best Companies” and many notaries have posted there (if memory serves, I think there are over700 replies there). But many of us tell people to do their research because they post questions about basic notary services or companies that have been asked and answered a gazillion times. And honestly…we get tired of it. Sorry but the truth is the truth

@alishaquincygrpnxtgen Being one of the sages regularly contributing on the Notary Cafe forum with direct current experience, I concur :100: with @LindaH-FL 's post as expressed above & would add a tangential consideration . . .

Yes, there is a list of “Best Companies” accessible via the GOLDMINE database here on Notary Cafe; however, as I always express - due your due diligence & your OWN Research & client vetting.

“Why?” One might ask.

Because MUCH has changed over the most recent 12-18 months regarding business entities that are now non-paying, molasses-slow paying, or are completely dead-in-the-water/out-of-business [OOB].

In addition, this is an OPEN forum on the internet. It can be read by members & non-members alike. As such, it’s Self-Evident that if a members replies to the query of someone in FL, a person within their own state has equal access to that Reply & can easily utilize it. To repeat the wisdom elucidated above: “everyone is competition.”

======

Here’s how to Find the GOLDMINE:

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

P.S. I’ve also posted to you on a few other threads for your edification. :crown:

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.