First American Signing Services

I’ve been working with FASS for a while now and all has been great. Suddenly their website is down and e-mails are being returned. I am unable to reach anyone. Does anyone have any information what’s going on?

1 Like

@nsuero72 Hmmm . . . it appears you’ve been a member for quite a while.

Have you discovered the Search Function via the Magnifying Glass?

======

That information is immediately available within the Notary Cafe database, which is truly a GOLDMINE! It’s very insightful & helpful, too!

Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

As a fellow Business Owner, I performed a cursory Search on your behalf to provide the thread for you. This thread was created just a few days ago:

Here is another one of interest created a few days ago:

:swan:

Cnsa5, why is this always your go to response?

1 Like

I used to do a ton of work with FASS back in the day. Occasionally they were working, but then they also used Snapdocs for a while. Now I’m not sure what’s going on with them.

yes for about 2 weeks I see an error page. makes it hard to update credentials.

They had a cyper attack and lost some lenders. What state are you in and what lender’s did they have?

1 Like