Frustrated!

I’m a little frustrated with the whole text notifications for assignments. I countered a fee because it’s in the same town as the world famous Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and its day 1 of the Rally. They upped it to my requested fee but blasted it back to the Notary Universe!!! Someone else picked it up!! WHAT THE HECK??? It’s NOT the first time this has happened and I’m beyond frustrated. Why not just assign it to the notary for the approved fee???

1 Like

Just another of the14 dozen reasons I dislike platforms.

2 Likes

Agreed. There is no direct business in my area though. They all close their own loans. :-1:t3:

2 Likes

This just happened to a notary I know. He was approached to take a job some distance away and asked for $90 instead of the $75. They flew the job again for $120 and gave it to someone else. Either there is not a human being at the end of that offer and it goes to the first rank notary to respond or, there are multiple people from the same outfit trying to find a notary, or it was a deliberate snub. I suggested that the person who contacted him went on lunch break before assigning it to him. Who knows what really happened?

I responded to the same inquiry and asked why it wasn’t assigned to me since I asked for the approved fee increase. I got no response. It was worth a shot!

was this with snapdocs?

The big three Escrow companies in my area either work through Snapdocs or Bancserv. Some branches never use those services because they have direct business with some fortunate notaries. In the past I remember asking one SS why I was getting less work, and someone there told me they were being called directly by the notaries and being asked if anything was coming up in their area. Since then even with the low volume of work, I still get assignments through Snapdocs. Things change.

Yes! Always SnapDocs.

1 Like