Has anyone worked with Gibbs and Mason LPG out of California? Do they pay on time?

Has anyone worked with Gibbs and Mason LPG out of California (gibbsmason.com)? Do they pay on time?

@tajihclark1 Wondering if you have researched the GOLDMINE database within the Notary Cafe Search Function . . .

The information is available on Notary Cafe is very insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf. You should find the following direct url link to a post within Notary Cafe insightful:

:swan:

2 Likes

Correct they are foreclosure scam artists preying on people in hard times. Some of these people have sought actual legal counsel and exposed these bad guys. They offer higher pay for notary signers as a lure.

2 Likes

I was hired in December 2023 by Gibbs and Mason LPG to do a simple notarization with scanback. They were responsive and paid within a week. I’d be happy to work with them again–no issues here.

TO ALL VIGILANT NOTARY CAFE MEMBERS:

Heed the WARNING noted above by the sages on the forum . . .

The direct url link to the Notary Cafe post that WARNED about Gibbs & Mason was just deleted . . .

Hopefully, @alice2uworld post doesn’t become deleted as well . . .

"Correct they are foreclosure scam artists preying on people in hard times. Some of these people have sought actual legal counsel and exposed these bad guys. They offer higher pay for notary signers as a lure."

======

Of special interest . . . the post touting this business entity opposing the experience of many sages.

Of course, her status as a new member doesn’t discount the potential veracity of her post. It simply lies in opposition to longtime, trusted members & sages.

======

Many threads & posts have been deleted by the moderators of the forum for this business, which has gone under multiple business names & that have avoided paying multiple professionals.

======

This post is to advance the same insight I always provide:

DO YOU OWN DUE DILIGENCE.

You’re a business owner. Research any business entity PRIOR to providing any professional services for them.

Please don’t rely on the sole opinion of one or two posts.

Thank you for your post. Frustrating this was sent to my email in the middle of the night. I have to reset my notification do not disturb on my cell phone. I attempted to block this person on Notary Forum but process not easy to understand. So many places people are finding to scam. I have created digital file folder on my pc with letters and emails received where my data has been breached from previous places of employment, health care, banks, credit cards and list goes on. This is my first from Notary Cafe. Have a feeling in digital world only going to get worse.

Yes the posts (well mine at least) are deleted due to threats of lawsuits. I definitely want to expose the bad guys and have helped many victims but I am not about to set myself up as a defendant in a court room. Their lawyer also want notary cafe to terminate my membership. This is how they operate.

For anyone unsure about Gibbs and Mason

I have worked for them 6x and only the last time I have not been paid. Will send to them an invoice tomorrow. Usually no issues but now I’m not so sure.