Highest Fee paid for a signing from a SS?

That is not true. They will take as many attorneys who want to sign up,as attorneys tend to be fussier

Iā€™m in WA. Been doing this for a year and the highest fee so far was 201 for a last minute 9pm signing for a refi. Probably about 130 pages. Typical fees that I see come through are 70 for seller packages and 85 for buyers/refis no matter where they are. The one title Co that calls me direct still puts their orders in Snapdocs for 105. I typically receive an average of 125 per signing.

3 Likes

I live in a rural State and there are few mobile notaries here in ND. I do not accept ANY signing (even a one page signing) for less than $90.00. I believe I have had more then one signing for $500.00 but those cases were ones that I had to travel 200 or more miles one way to cover.

Interesting commentsā€¦my partner and I have basically established a $125-$150 pricing for distance signings (50 miles) doesnā€™t matter if it is REFI signings or Seller Docs. The dfistance is the key for us. I have priced up to $200, but not gotten that kind of pay yet. If the signing is local, I often times take the price which is $75-$95, have gotten as high as $100 on local signings.
Personally I think the scan backs are the killer! The worst is when the SS provides you with a list of particulars, which will get you in better standing if you scan back immediately.
Thx for the pricing feedback, it helps to know:)

Actually it is true. The entry threshold is much higher for attorney than it is for Notaries. This limits the available candidates to enter the business in an attorney state. If your state were to open the door to notaries closing loans, the number of SAs (Notaries + Attorneys) would rise driving down fees due to the Supply/Demand equation. Since signing services is a commodity thatā€™s driven by the Supply/Demand equation, Attorney fussiness, as well as fussiness from a retired Engineer, has no impact on pricing.

Yes, but as do not limit number of attorneys they sign. I would not bother if I was competing with notaries as I would not get a fee I demand and can make it doing other work

2 Likes

Which SS are you using if you donā€™t mind me asking?

Iā€™m in Texas. I was paid $400 for a Refi Signing, but $100 of that was the rental fee for the room at Title Company.

So $300 is the highest so far? Since Texas has to pay room rent $100. Not counting the $400 for 240 miles and late night signing?

Wowā€¦ Iā€™m in GA, west of downtown ATL, Douglas and neighboring counties.
So my highest paid loan signing so far was five pages for $150, 25 minutes from home.

I was verified by Snapdocs in MARCH (before my printer and my scanner arrived even)ā€¦ not ONE call.
NOT ONE! Iā€™m beyond underwhelmed with Snapdocs, so far.
It its what it is~~ for now.
Iā€™ll just keep adding my signings to Snapdocs (which I learned ONLY Snapdocs sees my growth. Sigh).
Youā€™ve given me something to shoot for thoughā€¦ inspiration.

Iā€™ve been in this F/T since April 2021.

Well I am down the street from you in Dallas, Ga. It harder for us in a
state attorney. I started about same time that you did.

So how in the world is Snapdocs sending you stuff, and I canā€™t catch a cold from them?

Dang, I am surprised because Iā€™m rated ā€œHIGHā€ (in all caps too) on the Snapdocs website.
I have 100% response rate (but they MUST be talking about when OTHER platforms text me).

I JUST. DONā€™T. GET. IT.
Any clues??? Because as we all know, Snapdocs does NOT answer the phone.

Be aware that adding non-SD signings to SD platform could very well mean those companies will be marketed to by SD. Not a good idea to give your other companies away.

8 Likes

Arichter, I LOVE reading your posts. I value your experience.

So If I donā€™t add signings on SD, a big fat ā€œ0ā€ sits beneath my name. But I see your point, and I canā€™t be helping SD when SD wonā€™t even send me a text. Nope. (Iā€™ll quit adding my signings to SD, because itā€™s not generating any work. Itā€™s wasting my time).

Folks literally down the road from me, who were Snapdocs verified AFTER me, are getting SD signings??
Literally 5 minutes ago, I checked SD settings with another SS who hires from SD.
My SD settings are correct.

Sighā€¦

I will for say for me is my profile is the reason Iā€™ am getting hits.

What do you have on your profile?

My signing for $400 was through Snapdocs. I havenā€™t had any luck since then though. I guess I ruffled some feathers with that one. I earned every single penny of it though.

1 Like

$150 which was 26 miles away, scanback. I am in WA.

What were the details? Havenā€™t heard of $400 from a SS.

SS stands for Signing Service(s).