I Haven't Gotten Any Business from This Website

Who on this website has gotten any business? I haven’t received any and I think I’m not going to renew my membership next month. Any body having the same issue?

2 Likes

Are you sure? Companies who use this site might call, text or e-mail and you’ve really no way of knowing they found you here unless you ask or they tell you (most don’t).

3 Likes

Agreed. I always ask and I get a LOT of new business from this site. I am usually pretty good at turning them into repeat customers.

3 Likes

I am new as of December and I joined here in October. I joined early so I could read the forum and learn how other people present themselves (I didn’t have to join to do that but I see the benefit). I have gotten 4 calls off of this site and 2 became jobs! I think a lot depends on the location and saturation of NSA’s in the area. Good luck and don’t be discouraged.

How do you go about turning them into repeat customers? Thanks!

1 Like

By providing exceptional service and follow-up. Make sure they know the status of the signing every step of the way. Until they can trust you, you need to over-communicate to them.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Having not received any offers as yet. We work mostly for title companies, but I’m surprised that no one has contacted us.

1 Like

Yes, I am sure. I haven’t received any texts or emails at all. I only get calls from one particular company and that’s pretty much it.

No I haven’t gotten any business from here as of yet.

I live in homestead, fl and there are very few Notary signing agents in the area. Most NSAs live way north of here. That’s the reason I joined here to hopefully be able to pick up more signings and network with you all. :blush:

1 Like

Exactly what I wanna know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey John,

Which title companies are you working with?

Just a thought here @JohnM-FL but do you have your closer’s license? Minnesota requires a closer’s license in order to do closings in MN - you don’t mention that on your SnapDocs profile so I thought I’d mention it. Here is a NNA article…

Here from MN:

Florida doesn’t require a closers license,for a mobile signing agent.

My apologies, thought you were in MN - did I find the wrong person? If so, I’ll delete my post

Had a question for in one In MN
Do you feel the 8hour course
Taught you everything thing you needed to get started?
I’ve been looking at books to purchase and for websites to learn more to prepare myself, not really for the test but more to be efficient in my job as a signing agent