New Notary Not landing signings

I am very new, I’ve been replying to the signing services requests but haven’t been landing any. Any help to offer?

1 Like

Im new to I was having a hard time also… But give it sometime I get at least 3 emails a day now from different companies and a lot a phone calls. Make sure you apply to a-lot of companies put yourself out there. GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for the advice. Are there any companies in particular that you tend to find a lot of business with?

Tmos, Notarize 247, Signiture Closers are you NNA certified?

Yes I am NNA certified

Des_2021 you have to be patient. Just keep signing up with companies. The work will come. It can take a little while especially if the market is slow. In the mean time keep signing up, advertise yourself for general notary work, get listed with Google. I joined a continued education group called Notary Stars. Please look them up. It’s well worth the money. They have live zoom presentations 4-5 times a week and they go through documents that pertain to every kind of signing there is. They also have a list of companies to sign up with. I pay $25.00 a month and I’ve been a member for almost a year. So worth it. Hang in there.

1 Like

One thing you can do is when you accept the assignment and they haven’t assigned it yet, give them a call. You can start to build rapport that way. Plus you want to sign up with more than just a few to better your chances. Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Will try this next time around.