Patiently waiting on my first signing!

Hello everyone!!
So all my certifications has been completed as of early May. I have became a paid member of different platforms such as the NNA, Notary Rotary, and now Notary Cafe. I have invested in the best quality of all equipment needed for my home office including supplies to get the job done. Now I’m just ready to do the job! I have gotten about 3-4 signing notifications from Coast to Coast and one from ASAP Notary. I respond immediately but the signing is always filled by another notary. :pensive: I’m just wondering how to get work for a brand new notary signing agent? Should I contact some companies directly by phone? Or is it just a matter of signing up on different companies websites and waiting until its my turn? Would someone give me some great advice PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Signed,
Anxious to get started :grin:

Advertise yourself everywhere if you are serious about NSA work (seems like you are). Market on social media, present yourself to title companies, escrow companies, etc., business cards. Usually work won’t come right away, it just depends on the market and if a company will want to work with a new NSA. Hustle rewards!

2 Likes

I am very serious so advertising and marketing I will start PRONTO!! Thank you so much!

You’ve already enlisted the best directories.

1 Like

Try Snapdocs to start.

1 Like

I’m signed up with Snapdocs as well I forgot to mention. thanks!!

You should be signed up with at LEAST 100 signing services, platforms,etc. Check out the signing central area sorted by 4 stars on the second name you listed in your post and start signing up.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this info!!

Hi - I am working on my notary for the first time, but decided to join Notary Cafe to read and learn more in the meantime. It seems you’re doing all the right things and received great advice on this forum! My question is - how did it go? Are you getting regular signings now?

1 Like

Hi everyone,
This is my 3rd day on Notary café - I received two signings requests today. I accepted one from snapdocs for Monday and by phone (found me on this site) for tomorrow. I was completely shocked, up until now I’ve been fairly idle. I’m hoping that this is only the beginning.

Hello! yes ma’am I am getting more signings now. Some days are a little slower than others but i have been pretty steady and doing fairly well since July. i just made me some marketing flyers and will be going to several different title companies in my area trying to get direct business.I have realized PATIENCE is a virtue with this type of work.

1 Like

make sure you have a profile on snapdocs.com, notarycafe.com and notaryrotary.com
(notary123 is a joke so don’t worry about them).
coast to coast is a joke too… $30 signings? lmbo
asap pro notary from texas i’ve done business with for years.
make sure you have all your zip codes son these sites as that’s mostly how they find YOU.

How do you register with ASAP Pro Notary? They are located close to me and I looked at their website but don’t see how you register with them?