IInvoicing a contracting company

I just completed my first signing so I’m very new as a LSA. I understand that some signing platforms or board’s software will send an invoice to the contracting company automatically, while others will not. My questions are: Is it appropriate to send an invoice immediately after the signing is completed,and what is a good software to use to generate the invoice?

1 Like

I use notary gadget to track and send invoice. It’s very user friendly.

many companies don’t require invoicing, so read the small print on the signing order or send a msg asking if invoices are required. Venbooks is a good software. Once configured properly, your orders are added to your calendar automatically, it will also auto invoice and more importantly, let you know if that particular company requires invoices. One feature I really like it that it sends your W9, E&O, etc automatically along with your invoice. There’s a free trial also…check it out.

oh yeah, Venbooks trial is free for the first 74 orders…at least that how mine was.

I use Notary Gadget for a few reasons, mainly it’s so easy for maintaining everything but also it’s not “shared” meaning it’s only for your eyes alone. What I mean by that is venbooks will see all of your entries, SnapDocs invites you to use their to enter also and then they can see potential clients (YOURS) especially if you close any directly and “poach”them away, solicit them however you’d like to say it. Us as signing agents sign agreements to not do this, they do not… There are RON platforms that do the same thing so look at these things carefully as if we all allow this, we won’t have any chance as LSA anymore…
Jody

1 Like