⭐ IMPORTANT STEP: Ensuring the Reputation of your Business by Obtaining A Receipt for Each Package

@merlinepennant999 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

Please start at the top of this thread for informative & helpful information:

I’ve also linked two additional threads that you may find helpful, too!

:swan:

@douggboles Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@dankel1one Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@INOTARIZEPSL Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@dalejones.notary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@notaryoncall Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@aplusnotaryservice1978 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@joannejones1624 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@aresia Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@trinity.anne024 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@traci.money Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@blancamagana Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@katy Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@shannonallen.nsa Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@jkmelillo Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@lisacusternotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@TempPW328 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

For example this afternoon I got a call from a Title Company that hired me for yesterday’s refinance, to tell me the documents weren’t delivered by FedEx. Lost somewhere in the system.,Because I dropped them, took a photo of the receipt, and emailed it to them yesterday afternoon. it was a friendly call requesting a potential re-sign at full fee.

Even if it requires waiting in line for that receipt the piece of mind it gives you is priceless.

1 Like

Yes, here there’s ALWAYS a wait in queue for the physical handoff to a staff member at FedEx/UPS . . .

Concur that it’s priceless regarding peace of mind, but ALSO priceless in regard to your professional reputation. It’s indisputable evidence that you’ve provided the services in the manner that you’ve identified.

With that receipt backing you up :100:%, definitively objective evidence & unquestionable. The discussion you refer to places you in the position of FIRM KNOWLEDGE, not supposition.

@jcvetan31 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======