⭐ IMPORTANT STEP: Ensuring the Reputation of your Business by Obtaining A Receipt for Each Package

My area is limited for “drop off” locations which don’t require 45 min. of travel time and wouldn’t you know the UPS Store I deal with doesn’t scan in the package and will not provide a receipt. Geez, you’re lucky to get anything but a glare from this guy. So far…I haven’t had an issue but it has been a major concern. Just don’t know how to get around it.

@MarciaGRey123 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

Please start at the top of this thread for informative & helpful information:

I’ve also linked an additional thread that you may find helpful, too!

:swan:

@belinda.smith Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@oneoffs Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@inotarize Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@esaenz.notary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@executivenotarypro Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@spburton50 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@lisahaggblom Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

I’ve also linked two additional threads that you may find helpful, too!

@whitehenderson288 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@john2 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

NOTE ===>>> Launching a business within this specific business sector is a MARATHON (not a sprint).

@TGonzo951 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

NOTE ===>>> Launching a business within this specific business sector is a MARATHON (not a sprint).

@jbratu Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@aprilattheoffice79 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate this information!

1 Like

@chorne16 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@TRS2022 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@kakes Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@MS.ELAINEH55 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

1 Like

@blancamagana Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======