⭐ IMPORTANT STEP: Ensuring the Reputation of your Business by Obtaining A Receipt for Each Package

@thenotariusgk Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

Please start at the top of this thread for informative & helpful information:

I’ve also linked an additional thread that you may find helpful, too!

:swan:

The only thing I would add to this is I’m terrible with losing things. Take a picture of your receipt. It’s the best way and it’s what you’re going to need to send them anyway if something happens.

1 Like

@jwilliams69 This is the thread that I indicated was referenced for you.

@meldines Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

I’ve also linked two additional threads that you may find helpful, too!

@Crystaljfranklin Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@signingsbyjessica Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@leandrocrooms4 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@pescott33 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@aopre Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@journalnotary Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@andrea.ellison Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@valerie Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@jmuklewicz01 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

I’ve also linked an additional thread that you may find helpful, too! Plus one additional post lower within this post.

=======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

@staylor.notaryservices Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

I’ve also linked an additional thread that you may find helpful, too! Plus one additional post lower within this post.

=======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

@rivasrosalee Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

=======

@ypnotaryservice Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

=======

@arielberrios Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

=======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

@selena.sparkman Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@Destiny22 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======

@machtschnellnaples Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

======