It's the little things that make you feel happy

What is something small that makes you feel happy being a notary?
I called a signing company to tell them important information about a signing and they greeted me by name cause they already knew who I was even though they are a nationwide company :wink: Itā€™s like having warm soup on a cold day. (sigh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) Itā€™s the little things in life that make me feel happy.

8 Likes

I feel happy being a notary because I get to meet and pet the dogs in the homesā€¦.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still thinkingā€¦ā€¦:thinking:

2 Likes

keep thinking thereā€™s got to be somethin LOL

1 Like

Same. I am an extrovert and I love meeting new people.

1 Like

I like when they personally call me and accept my fee and available time :blush:

4 Likes

I have too many Iā€™m trying to think of one! :joy:

1 Like

thatā€™s the best. agreed.

1 Like

Thatā€™s because you are the bomb!

HA! Takes one to know one! :fire:

OK I narrowed it down to one! This is a weird one though, so donā€™t laugh. Itā€™s when they say, ā€œyes, maā€™amā€ both the people I talk to about the assignment and the signers say, ā€œyes, maā€™amā€ all through the whole signing:). I donā€™t know but it makes me feel respected and important or something. :joy:

1 Like

I was just reflecting on this just yesterday. Meeting the signer in the park around a picnic table as her kids played on the swing. It was right around the corner from my home and I did not realize it.

2 Likes

how charming :wink: and cute

1 Like

I like to hear that as well. Respect is amazing.

1 Like

Another thing that I LOVE about doing this type of work it the freedom to work where, when, and for who I want. I had a decent week and decided to treat myself by taking the rest of the day off and my hubby and I are on the way to San Diego for they day.

3 Likes

I like taking the day off and spending time with my dogā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

I miss those days. I had a Boxer (Rocky) who I gave as a gift to my husband when he was 6 weeks old and who was 13 years old when I had to put him down. I miss having a dog around the house but my heart canā€™t take going through that experience again.

2 Likes

@jennjoneis Ha, Ha, Yes! I have had similar experiences, the first time it happened to me, I was taken back- but in a good way. It still feels special when I speak to a lender/title /signing company on a first name basis. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I had a day from hell today. It was very busy and I wanted to cry but I stayed strong and kept forging ahead to the finish line. Iā€™m so exhausted. :unamused:
My last closing was a resign and well paid that another Notary had done and received a nice review by the singers. :pray:

This little review from the resign closing makes me happy.

2 Likes

How are you getting these paper reviews?

1 Like