Loan Modifications

I’m in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and I have seen signings coming across for $40 for Loan Modifications, which I have refused, or counter-offered. When I counter offer for $65-$70, I don’t get them. Question? Isn’t that low even for Loan Mods? What do you think guys?

3 Likes

@kthompson.plomc Thank You for your previous positive feedback. :angel::yellow_heart::tulip: You may already know about the Notary Café database Search function, but just in case . . .

As a fellow business owner , I’d like to offer an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially ) by “teaching you how to fish;” instead of giving you a fish . . .

Searching the Notary Café database for the answer (that’s more than likely already present) prior to creating a new thread or post is being considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. :sparkles:

======

You can run a Search (upper right/magnifying glass) as it will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply.

Here are the results I found for you by typing “loan modification fees” in the Search field. I reviewed all the threads that appeared in the results and reduced the list down to just these that will be most helpful to you & your query:

Wishing you the best. :pray:

Your counter offer is still TOO LOW. That price will lose you money

2 Likes

I do these when needed. I always get them at $60 with no push back. I tell them with travel & gas prices $60 is fair. The more you do - the more they will ask you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.