Loan Signing Agent Courses

Hi all - I would appreciate some advice from the more experienced Loan Signing agents. Which courses are the most beneficial for Loan signing agents?
NNA - NSA certification
LSS - certification
Notary2Pro
For me the issue is more how to get additional signings and not so much to familiarize yourself with all the different types of documents.
Do you have to retake the NSA exam every year ?
Many thanks
Lynette

It is most beneficial to do your training through the NNA because most title companies and loan signing services want you to be certified as loan signing agent through the NNA, but the Loan Signing System is geared more towards training you how to get direct business from title companies and growing your business. I hope that helps.

1 Like

thank you so much :relaxed:

1 Like

Three words: National Notary Association…I had the misfortune of responding to a Craigslist ad from National Signing Source, I believe they have several A.K.A.'s now. It was a horrible and frustrating experience and they are not recognized by any signing companies. Every SC I applied to wanted my NNA membership number, my NNA background check etc.
I decided to start over and took the NNA course. Aside from being a great training program I was now able to apply to reputable SC’s and provide my NNA information. Everything picked up and went smoothly from there.
NNA certification is invaluable. As Porsche owners say “there is no substitute”.

1 Like

As everyone else is saying, the NNA does provide solid information. I personally have and would strongly recommend checking out the Loan Signing System and what they have to offer. There is a ton of information and an amazing community to become a part of. They will be able to guide you through all of the tricky information and answer any questions you have along the way! Check them out.

1 Like

oh ! Thanks for sharing your words. I will soon check out the Loan Signing System. This is a big help.

1 Like

I agree. NNA Certified each year with their background check. Each year, when the expiration comes up, many of my regulars start hounding me for my recertification saying they can’t use me anymore without it.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am completely new to this; but have decided to become a notary/ signing agent. I’ve come across 3 courses: Loan Signing System, Notary 2 Pro and NSA Blueprint. Where should I start?