Modification Loan Signing - Wright Law, PC TYP, Inc for

Has anyone else gotten these emails???

Original Email received 8/16/2022 and new email received Monday 8/22/2022
Good afternoon,

We are a law firm in Dallas, TX and have a loan modification closing on Tuesday 08/24/2022. The consumer would prefer to close at 11:00am but can be flexible. The modification is typically 50-60 pages. There will not be any fax backs and a shipping label will be provided. Please let me know if you are available and your rate at your earliest convenience. Once confirmed, I will email docs and complete instructions.

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply
Wright Law, PC
TYP, Inc
3322 Shorecrest
Ste 100
Dallas, TX 75235

I respond How do you pay? What is your phone number to call and confirm. And I then get another email Tuesday 8/23:
Good morning,

The closing for Wednesday has been assigned to you, In the secure link below you will find all the documents that the borrower needs to sign for the closing tomorrow. Click on the link below to download and accept the closing. The closing location and the borrower’s contact are in the secured docs below…

NOTE: KINDLY LOG ON WITH ANY KIND OF EMAIL YOU USE, THE MICROSOFT IS SYNC TO OPEN THE DOC AS SOON AS YOU LOG IN WITH YOUR EMAIL

Fee: $250

Borrower Docs

Payoff Statement

FedEx Label (send back originals)

Closing Package

Notary Checklist – Buyer’s Purchase

AOT Docs

Download full resolution images

Click To Download

David Unsigned docs 329785 .PDF

21.3 MB

Thanks
Stay Safe,

Thank You,
Aptem Makcnmob
Wright Law, PC
TYP, Inc
3322 Shorecrest
Ste 100
Dallas, TX 75235

1 Like

(CA) Oh yeah, I’d take this assignment in a minute.

NOT!!!

1 Like

A loan mod at $250?

No, I don’t think so.

1 Like

Thanks for reading and replying @judikidd

LOL, right… Just wanted to share and of course get feed back for others getting these as well.

1 Like

Report as Phishing, they are trying to get you to open link. Buzz’s Tailgate Notary

You nailed it. That sketchy Hotmail email is the first clue it’s a tital scam. No signing location, no phone… then they reply to your questions to say you got the assignment, “just click here”…:rofl:

I receive this same scam message this morning. A good lesson for new notary signing agents to maintain a healthy skepticism with signing requests.

The first pic shows a LEGITIMATE law firm in Dallas that has an actual address, website, and phone number. Scam artists count on newbies or technology challenged notaries to be trusting/gullible enough to fall for their b.s.

I also receive this as well, did not respond but just tried to google it…
Here are some codes listing behind the e -mail any guess?

artyommjmak@hotmail.com artyommjmak@hotmail.com

Fri, Aug 26 at 1:09 PM

Good afternoon,

We are a law firm in Dallas, TX and have a loan modification closing on Wednesday 08/31/2022. The consumer would prefer to close at 11:00am but can be flexible. The modification is typically 50-60 pages. There will not be any fax backs and a shipping label will be provided. Please let me know if you are available and your rate at your earliest convenience. Once confirmed, I will email docs and complete instructions.

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply

Aptem Makcnmob

Wright Law, PC

TYP, Inc

3322 Shorecrest

Ste 100

Dallas, TX 75235

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.