Mortgage Connect link to sign up?

Any recent experiences with Mortgage Connect?

Their website is not very inviting as a place for Signing Agents to “sign up”.

I can’t find a link for Signing Agents to register or apply.

Thank you in advance for your advice and comments.

@cvotruba Great question! You may already know this as you’re a longtime Notary Cafe member, but here goes . . .

======

There are 50+ threads that contain answers to your query within the Notary Cafe database, which is a GOLDMINE of information that is immediately available for your research & reading enjoyment. Here is the direct Notary Cafe url to the Search results for you:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=mortgage%20connect

This data is very insightful & helpful, too!

Here are a couple of threads that are RECENT & have germane information for you:

======

You may already know this as well, but just in case . . .

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

A request has been submitted on numerous occasions [to BRIGHTEN the Magnifying Glass] over the years to the Notary Cafe Team Leads. That request has been reportedly passed onto the programmers of the site => that members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

Thank you for your prompt response and assistance.

They take awhile in getting back to you in regards to working with them.

Once I was contacted, it’s been smooth sailing.

2 Likes

Greetings,

Absolutely love Mortgage Connect and Inspire closings (also apart of Mortgage Connect). You must complete your invoice online via their payment portal and you will receive payment within 14 days via ACH. Professional team, great customer service. Definitely recommend signing up with them.

2 Likes

Mortgage Connect has always been low fees for refi’s with scans, but now it’s ridiculous. $75-80! I don’t think so. I used to do a lot of work with Inspire a sister company but now it looks like it’s all MC. Inspire never had scanbacks.

The end of December, MC called me last minute for a refi as the assigned notary’s car had broken down. Lender was Freedom mortgage and NO scans. I asked him the price? and was ready for him to say $80, but instead he said, “We have you in our system for $125.”!!

Really? Well then, why are all the requests for $80? I took the job and realized once again these companies have the money to pay us…

2 Likes

I don’t like their platform. Its not user friendly. I just feel like there is xtra unnecessary tedious task they require.

Whenever you can’t find the option to sign up as a signing agent, then send and email introducing your self. Someone will contact you with instructions

the address is www.mortgageconnectlp.com. This will take you to a Vendor page or Signing Agent page. There’s a 30 page packet to complete. Just complete and scan it back to them.