Network transaction solutions and blacklisted off signingorder.com, forming non profit

Hello All.
Recently, Network Transaction Solutions tried to offer me 100 dollars for about a 37 pager with scanbacks. A rush assignment to be done in 90 minutes ! Ok. Fair enough.
Upon reading through the details, I noticed that they wanted me to provide 2 witnesses INCLUDED IN THE PAY !
I told them I can provide 2 notaries at 50 each. Of which they took me off the assignment with me responding with an F bomb.
Now whether or not I would have gone that far without reading about the girl whom printed out 150 pages times 2, drove 60 miles and ended up being treatedly rudely and not paid… well I dont think so.
However, I saw that they mistreated another notary and was about to disrespect me in a different but similar fashion, that we all should go to work for them for 33 dollars. THAT IS INSULTING.
Regarding noticing whether or not witnesses are needed, I always prestamp and pre sign my docs so at the signing table it goes faster for the client without taking away their right to read and ask questions. Also, when you pre stamp and sign, you notice the issue of witnesses which had occurred previously with Network Transaction Solutions with another notary on this board.
Thus said, yes. You should be told if witnesses are needed beforehand and they at least could have paid you something. They offered my fellow notary zero and me ? 33 dollars along with 2 other notaries.
I have no regrets using the F BOMB on them.
So then, the POS calls signing order and signing order calls me who tells me I baited and switched their client because I accepted the order. I told them I dont sit there reading through every detail of a proposed order sent to me. I accept an order, offer the signing company fair terms if they havent offered fair terms to me and most of the time, they accept. I they dont and put it back on the board, big deal.
Anyway, SIGNINGORDER whom considers themselves just a software company DOES IN FACT HAVE THEIR OWN SPECIAL FORUM / BOARD AS WE DO HERE TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR CLIENTS AND NOT US.
Pretty pathetic how snapdocs and signing order take care of one side of the equation for themselves.
WHEN I TOLD THEM HOW ANOTHER NOTARY WAS TREATED AND HOW 33 PER PERSON IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND INSULTING TO NOTARIES, THEIR REPLY WAS, ITS A FREE MARKET ENTERPRISE !!!

I HAVE NO REGRETS AND I STILL GET WORK FROM OTHER COMPANIES / CHANNELS. IT IS, AS WE KNOW, SHAMEFUL HOW WE ARE TREATED IN THIS INDUSTRY WITH MANY OF US LOOKING ELSEWHERE FOR ANOTHER OCCUPATION ALTOGETHER. I KNOW THOSE HERE HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT SOME TYPE OF UNION. IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT. I HAVE SOME IDEAS OF HOW IT COULD BE DONE. THE NNA WOULD HAVE TO SUPPORT IT AND ALLOW THE ADVERTISING TO the NON PROFIT FROM THE START. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME IN LEGALLY FORMING A NON PROFIT FOR THIS CAUSE, EMAIL ME AT ABC75ABC@GMAIL.COM, 929 441 8429, ROBERT MALEK

WHILE I HAVE SEEN IT STATED THAT WE CANT FORM A UNION BECAUSE WE ARENT EMPLOYEES, IT DOESNT MEAN WE CANT FORM A NON PROFIT TO SUPPORT FAIR TREATMENT AND PAY. WITH THE NEW REAL ESTATE LAWS AFTER THE CRASH, THEY TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT NOTARIES. EVERYONE NOW, SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND THERE SHOULD BE TRANSPARENCY, EXCEPT FOR THE NOTARY. THEY ARE THE FORGOTTEN AND SUCH IS UNACCEPTABLE.

THE DAY 100 DOLLARS DIVIDED BY 3 BECOMES ACCEPTABLE FOR 3 NOTARIES ON A JOB, IS THE DAY WE NEED TO FORM A LEGAL NON PROFIT TO SHUT THIS DOWN. IN NEW YORK FOR INSTANCE, WE RECEIVE IN USUAL NOTARIZATIONS 2 DOLLARS A STAMP. IN MY OPINION, IN NEW YORK FOR INSTANCE, ALL NOTARIES SHOULD REFUSE A SIGNING FOR 2 DOLLARS.

Hi Robert, I emailed you.

One, we cannot unionize because first and foremost, we are Public Officials. Did you forget that? Second, if you don’t like the terms, by all means, don’t accept. It is absolutely your responsibility to read the requirements of the job before you accept.

In new york, even the police have their own union.
Whether it is a union or a non profit to help protect our interests and the interests of the lenders, title, etc. makes no difference. Same benefit to us / to all.
On signing order, you dont accept anything. You click on im availabile not available and leave message. I prefer to click on im available if I am and if the pay is a little low, right from the start, I give a call and or an email and ask for usually… 10 - 20 more dollars. I dont just ask for more pay, I back it up with assuring the drop will be made in time, carrier store, no errors, etc. … and guess what ? Rarely an issue. regarding network transaction solutions and them offering everyone 33 bucks and then wait for the money too, that is just insulting and taking gross advantage in my opinion. Regarding " so dont accept it then " , that isnt how life works. Try offering to buy the 10,000 mile Corvette in the paper for 5,000 dollars and watch the reaction you get. Im sorry but you dont offer people amounts of money for their property or services that is totally out of bounds without expecting a less than pleasurable response. That is how life works It just so happens to be, you get what you pay for and if someone with experience like myself who does quality work asks for a little more pay, it isnt the end of the world. Try going into a 5 star hotel and try paying motel 6 prices and watch the reaction you get. 33 dollars for a signing for me will always be met with a response that is equally insutling… Thus said, I have also made counter offers to repeat clients of an amount of money I thought was too high for my client and negotiated less for myself… just be fair…