New Loan Signing Agent

Hi Guys,

I am a new loan signing agent in the state of Virginia, and I have signed up with a couple of agencies (Snapdoc & Signingorder.com) and I am trying to get some advice on how I can begin to receive work. Any advice that you guys can provide will be greatly appreciated. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@BlkExclnce57 Good Morning. Great question! :partying_face:

This query has been posed & answered hundreds of times within the Notary Cafe forum. :pray:

Thankfully, the answer is immediately available to you!

======

The Notary Cafe database is a virtual GOLDMINE of information that is very insightful & quite helpful as well.

Of course, itā€™s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them.

In addition, itā€™s wise to vet a potential client BEFORE signing up with them . . .

Weā€™re in quite turbulent times & some Signing Services [SSs] that previously would reliably pay Professional Signing Agents [PSAs] for their professional services successfully provided have become NON-PAYERS. This is just ONE MORE THING we business owners need to remain vigilant about as we endeavor to survive financially during these very lean times . . .

A great start of Research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, Iā€™ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ā€˜chasingā€™ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

The following is a direct url link to one Notary Cafe post on this topic to get you started with your Research as a New Business Owner:

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.