cNsa5
September 28, 2026, 12:50pm
4
@travis.revis You’re Welcome!
Once you Review those threads/posts, you may discover that the insights found within them will be of instrumental support to you now . . . (as well as into the future )
Here are a few other items that will be helpful as well:
Hello stacey3. I have been a RON since 2020 when COVID hit. I have tried the following platforms for my work as an independent notary:
DocVerify
OneNotary
Notarize
Pavaso
NotaryCam
I settled on Notarize both as an on-demand notary and for my own independent RON business for 99% of my work because it just works almost seamlessly and has a really good chat support feature that you can use during your sessions if you need it for technical issues. Their training as an on-demand notary made the…
Hello Chris,
I have used DocVerify for over a year. I will try to answer your questions.
*Q) Is that correct or can you do RON’s with the professional version for $10/Month and if you can use to professional version for notarization’s, are there additional costs that have to be considered (like per notarial act, etc.)
A. You must use the Enterprise Edition for RON transactions
Q) How much does DocVerify charge per KBA attempt?
A. If I remember correctly, $2.00 per signer.
Q) How often does…
REGARDING PROFESSIONAL SIGNING AGENT EARNINGS:
Welcome BC! There are a few “hawkers” who tout that six-figures can be made in this industry . . .
Of course, it’s always sagacious to do your own Research PRIOR to jumping in with both feet!
Hopefully, you’ve already created a Business Plan to chart your course & navigate your journey. It will be instrumental in assisting you to manage your business.
Remember to always vet the information you’re utilizing because most folks have ulterior motives & their interests won’t necessarily be in y…
NOTE: This thread is especially for those who are new to this Business Sector. In particular, those who are performing due diligence & Researching prior to launching a business & investing your hard-earned funds.
It’s being created because this is an oft-asked question on the Notary Cafe forum.
.
.
.
As a professional signing agent [PSA] who has provided these services for nearly two decades, I regularly share on the Notary Cafe forum that it’s all about location, Location, LOCATION! Yes,…
EXCELLENT FIRST-HAND INSIGHTS ON RON EXPERIENCE:
Someone recently asked me if I could simulate my Remote Online Notary experience using only a basic computer setup instead of my normal workstation. I thought it was a great question, so I decided to put it to the test.
For two weeks, I intentionally worked using a simple, budget-friendly setup:
Mini PC: $235
Monitor: $85
Keyboard and mouse: $35
Internet: Prepaid modem configured to simulate a 200 Mbps connection
I worked my regular schedule—Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:…