Delayed Payments!

Hi Fellows,

Let’s announce and boycott the bad singing services! If we all stop taking orders from these monsters, they eighter get their lessons or they will be out of business!

#1 Prestige Ink Signing- They are the worse to work with, not only they lowball, they don’t even pay you!

I completed the signing for them back in May 22 and I still haven’t got paid( today is August 10,2026) their Net Pay as they say in their payment term is 37 days! I’m keep sending emails and also call them, they say sorry your payment is in process or even ignored my emails!!

#2 Coast to Coast Signing- They pay less than even the other signing services and good luck if you get your payment based on their net 30 days! you have to keep chasing them for your money.

#3 Premium Signing- Good luck if you get paid after 75 days!

#4 Signature One Signing Services- Their payment term is 45 days, after 65 days I still have not receive the payment, and they ignored your emails!!

Please share your experiences here so we all be more aware

12 Likes

I honestly don’t understand all the hoops some of you are willing to go through just to get paid—especially when a company is holding your money and, even worse, not honoring its own agreement.

If the agreement says you will be paid within 30 days, then that should be the expectation. Just like when we don’t pay something on time, there are consequences. Why should it be any different for a company?

In the short time I’ve been on this site, I’ve seen people talk about sending invoices, following up repeatedly, calling companies, and doing everything possible just to get money they are already owed. Some say, “I sent them an invoice.” Okay, but did that invoice give the company multiple payment options?

I’m very strict about my payments. I make my terms clear from the beginning. If someone pays late the first time, there are consequences. I send invoices with multiple ways to pay, including credit cards and other options, and I clearly state when payment is due.

If someone makes the mistake twice, they automatically go to payment at the time of service. If they don’t like it, honestly, that’s their choice. I’m not going to spend hours chasing a company around for money I’ve already earned. My time is worth more than that.

And if I still don’t get paid, it goes to a collection company, and I write it off. I’m not going to keep wasting my time going down the rabbit hole.

I actually think it’s great that people on this site share their experiences and warn others about companies. That information is valuable. But watching some of you continue down the same rabbit hole—chasing payments, sending emails, making calls, and jumping through hoops for money you’re already owed—is honestly mind-boggling to me.

At some point, you have to decide what your time is worth.

5 Likes

@luckymobilesigning Sorry to read about the Non-Payment Status for multiple business entities that you’re currently experiencing.


:sparkles: Thank You :sparkles: for taking the time to share your details about the Professional Services you’ve successfully provided with long overdue Invoices.


I sent a link to a post earlier this morning that provides extensive data that will be supportive to your Professional Signing Agent [PSA] business efforts.

Here is a specific direct Notary Cafe url link to a thread with Collection Information to be of assistance to you.

:swan:

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Absolutely! :white_check_mark:


:swan:

1 Like

@luckymobilesigning It’s advisable to check the Notary Cafe database PRIOR TO providing your valuable PSA services. This will ensure that the business entity new to you will present no Credit Risks.


There is so much helpful information immediately available within the Notary Cafe database by accessing the Search Function.


This is a Notary Cafe page listing more than 50+ threads about Non-Payment.


Here is a Notary Cafe thread entitled “Bad Company List.”


Review this Notary Cafe page listing of deadbeat signing services.


:swan:

Because individually, they don’t need you. Someone will always take their job. It would take signing agents, as a group, to boycott a company to the point where the company would have trouble filling their jobs. Unfortunately, in our industry, there is always someone who will take any job that comes their way, no matter how low the pay is or whether the company has a reputation for not paying at all. Until that changes, the problem will persist.

6 Likes

This is why I regularly advocate for Notary Cafe members to check the Notary Cafe database PRIOR TO providing their valuable PSA services as this will ensure that the business entity will present no Credit Risks.


:swan:

3 Likes

But then I have to ask: why are they reaching out to you? Don’t you value your time, experience, and expertise?

A newbie may take the job for a low price because they’re trying to build experience, and mistakes are naturally going to happen when you’re new. But if a company is specifically reaching out to someone with experience and expertise, then they should be willing to pay accordingly.

At the end of the day, if they want an expert but expect to pay a beginner’s price, they’re not really valuing your time or your expertise. Your experience has a price, and you shouldn’t be afraid to put a value on it.

4 Likes

Most couldn’t care less.

Most who? Notary or Signing Service?

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Most signing companies do not care to value us. The value comes in when, in that rare instance, they can’t find someone else to do the work. Sure, you can push back a little with rates. There’s always a notary to undercut you, though. It’s a dog-eat-dog world out here, and you have to walk a fine line. In the minds of most companies, we are not elite anything; we are just contracted Walmart workers, and they will pay us as little as we allow them to get away with. We hold more expertise in the minds of our signers, not the title or signing companies.

Sadly, notaries don’t care either. While there are some business-minded individuals out there who will hold a standard rate…There are others who are “hungry” for work and will take anything, and lastly, there are others who will take advantage and charge ridiculously.

2 Likes

Adding to the list:

The Best Notary

Unlimited Ink Notary

Loan Pro Closings

Accurate Group, LLC

RAH Signing Services, LLC

Notary Nation Inc.

BBS Notary Services Inc (LLC)

The Finest Notary Services

4 Likes

@Yanira04 These direct Notary Cafe url links will provide additional data in regard to a listing (although, not necessarily a comprehensive list):

Here is a Notary Cafe thread entitled “Bad Company List.”


Review this Notary Cafe page listing of deadbeat signing services.


:swan:

I agree 100% with posting names and boycotting the problem signing services, however we also need to vet them before we agree to take the job, or at least before it’s too late to back out. I Google every name new to me and find out whether they are problematic beforehand. Google includes Notary Cafe Forum postings with the reviews. I also check out their payment terms on the offer itself or the platform. Some services post terms of 60 days net, and I consider this a giant red flag. Any business that doesn’t have the cash flow to pay within 30 days is using your fee to operate their business, since they are being paid by the title company when the transaction closes typically in far less than 30 days.

2 Likes

Yes some folks are desperate..

..i hope you know to call the loan officer ,title officer etc listed in the paperwork.

They need to know about the dirtbag who isnt paying you.

Transactions usually close within 3 days of the signing..nobody needs to wait more then 7 daysto be paid.

4 Likes

I haven’t worked for BBS in years, but they paid okay (within 30 days) when I did work for them.

I like that! lets add them all in there.

:sparkles: Accurate! :sparkles:


:white_check_mark: Absolutely! :white_check_mark:


:swan:

The main reason that happens is because they pick the wrong companies to do business with in the first place.

1 Like

A lot of the companies you mention, I have worked for and was treated fair and paid as agreed upon.