NNA signing certificate vs others

To give a little context, I was a legal secretary for over 25 years, 15 of which is with my notary certification and dealt primarily with closing packages (commercial and residential). I recently moved to a new state and decided to start my own mobile notary and signing services business. I reside in the Savannah Georgia vicinity and it is an attorney state. From what I have read there still is work for signing agents. I‘m doing my best to research the programs available to me. I know the NNA is an industry standard and their offered plans vary. My question is for the notaries that have chosen the plan with the Top Tier Listing option, have you really seen the financial benefits from this? I’m trying to figure out if the $130-$200+upgrade really makes a difference or the basic course and then signing up for signing services individually makes more sense. I’m interest to know if you have had financial success or haven’t found value in the upgraded plans. I truly appreciate your feedback.

Speaking from personal experience and the fact that you are familiar with the documents and processes…. The basic is all you need.

1 Like

I really appreciate your feedback. Thank you

1 Like

@Ina.Ramos Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: This thread may prove to be a helpful one to you considering you’re a new Notary Cafe member.

Here are a few helpful threads for your Research:

======

I’ve also linked 2 other threads that you may find helpful, too!

======

FYI: It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.