No Assignments

Signing taken by a pro, not a newbie, market is down probably after february it will recover, just to let know this business not support a Husband ,Wife and Kids necessities like food, shelter, transport,and medical expenses,in the meantime is a good side gig.
New Notaries graduated from the six figures universities beware!

1 Like

No Jason, I just come back from vacation in Mexico, this morning checking my e-mail found this one, I decided to post it because it was taken by a Notary in my community immediately.
$62 ? thats ridiculous but it shows desperation in someone willing to take it!

2 Likes

Well this does not validate the accuracy of six figure income.

2 Likes

The only one making six figures is Mr Wills from his legion of suckers…

3 Likes

Ive been seeing these too from them! NUTS! No Thanks!

1 Like

Thats all the offers I’ve been receiving lately from The Closing Exchange these past two weeks. $62 are you kidding me for an full refi? I’ll bid and never get it. I’ll even see it raised from $62 to $65. $3 increase!? Is anyone else getting these? What happened all of a sudden?

1 Like

I can’t believe this is happening, these companies are getting away with it off the ignorance of the notaries taking these.

2 Likes

Indeed, it is very sad. We just have to keep making the new notaries aware this is not ok. Don’t take the offers! Your work is worth so much more than this. It doesn’t even cover the amount of notarizarions in a package here in Wa. , let alone travel and printing.

1 Like

I would think the new notaries would have enough common sense to understand that they are at a loss doing this work for that amount.

Wow, $62! Is that a RON no print no-drive! That sucks.

Terrible that people are taking these low fees:(. I am never going to mention my fees again:( I feel bad. :confused:

I have only one client that pays $75 per closing. It’s a lender that handles printing, copying, interfacing with the borrowers and the packages are seldom more than about 80 pages. I don’t have to call the borrower to confirm. The closings are handled in their offices. All I have to do is show up, sign, and stamp. I treat this client with white gloves. Occasionally, I’ll bring the bank staff donuts, breakfast tacos, and other goodies to keep them in good spirits.

My other clients are billed well above $75 for their closings.

3 Likes

I say a refinance that came through from SnapDocs for $50.00. I had to blink a few times to make sure I was reading it correctly. I countered for $95.00 I knew I wasn’t going to get it. Another veteran NSA snapped it up.

1 Like

Yes, seeing $62 alot for refi’s. I always counter, never get it. :roll_eyes:

Lets all boycott the closing exchange. They getting away with robbery.

3 Likes

Goodness, I’m not even going to say what I’m getting for snow day closings today. :grin::thinking:

Oh yeah I also went to close my own real estate transaction on an investment property that I sold for 1,000% profit and gain one more title company to work with. :grin:. :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

1 Like

I have been signed up for a couple of months and have gotten no signing. I understand taking a lower pay.

1 Like

Getting sick of all these bragsters, Notaries getting Blue Ribbon signings while a lot of others notaries are getting zero assignments…

1 Like

Be absolutely sure that if you’ve completed any recognized training courses and that you’ve included that information in the profiles you build with the Signing Services (SS). Make certain that your profiles are complete in every way and that you’ve posted your background check, W-9, E&O insurance, surety bond, etc. and that they can be seen/retrieved by the SS. If you haven’t already done so, build a website and link it to the SS if they allow it. Send marketing letters by email to as many SS as you can find. Include a copy of your brochure if you have one.

Refinances have slowed down a bit and it’ll be interesting to see if they pick up as the months go by and rate hikes by the Fed kick in.

I’ve taken this week off because I have a little cold and I’ve not responded to about 20 offers in my area since Monday, so I know that there is still quality work available, at least for right now. Hang in there, the work will eventually come. Stay busy doing your marketing in the meantime.

4 Likes

Find out if your state has enacted a law allowing RON closings. Arizona did that on April 1, 2021. Immediately my refis evaporated. The signing companies and title companies that used to call me basically stopped calling me. Notarize is the major RON platform. AZ closings go to them and they don’t hire AZ notaries. They do that in other states too. So all the business I used to have has gone to notaries not licensed by or regulated by my state. If you are in AZ and you are having the same kind of experience and would like to help change the law similar to what is being done in CA, please private message me.