No communication

Has anyone dealt with the company Sign’d?

I can’t find any contact info and they owe me money. Anyone else?

@shawnas No. :tada: Thank You :tada: for sharing your experience. It will be helpful to others . . .

This is the first I’ve seen of that particular business entity; however, it appears that it may be a component of Notaroo.

Notaroo has a long history of S-L-O-W and/or Non-Payment. Here is a listing of threads for your Review.


I’ve sent a link to you regarding some helpful information via a separate post.


You’ll find time-proven successful methods for overdue invoice collection in this Notary Cafe direct url post.


:swan:

1 Like

I have seen a few of their offers. They changed the name recently, but I can’t remember who they were previously. They have a long history of lowball offers and slow to no pay. Good luck in getting paid. I have unsubscribed from their offers on snapdocs.

Notaroo focused on Reverse Mortgage and not paying a decent fee for those huge packages that take twice as long as you expect them to. AND they expect a Net 90 term to be okay with a Notary and when you point out that’s not appropriate for deals that fund within ten days of a signing they email you some B$ about how funding of reverse mortgages can be delayed up to 45 days.

I wrote a letter to the CEO of Notaroo and told him when he was ready to pay decent fees within 30 days to error free notaries he could get in touch.

He has not rushed to call me. Instead I guess a company name change.

1 Like

I have received lots of low ball offer $30. From them , but I don’t respond. I cannot print documents and drive to the signing, with gas prices so high. I would be working for free.

1 Like

@notaryjen81 :sparkles: Absolutely! :sparkles:


:swan:

@shawnas I’ve had a similar experience with Sign’d. I successfully completed an assignment for them on 7/27/26, and as of 9/17/26, I still have not been paid.

I followed up on 9/15, and their Customer Success Agent responded that my payment would be processed “next week” because they were currently processing orders completed through July 26.

My assignment was completed July 27, so this puts payment at well over 45 days. Based on my experience, their actual payment timeline has not matched the payment terms provided for the assignment.

I’m sharing this so other notaries can factor the extended payment timeline into their decision before accepting assignments from Sign’d. I’ll update once payment is actually received.

For anyone having difficulty reaching them, I contacted customer service at team@safecure.io and did receive a response. They responded to my payment inquiry within a couple of hours, so they are responsive.

1 Like

What are there payment terms?

I bet it’s 90 days that’s what Notaroo did.

I only did one signing for them sept 24 was paid.

The payment terms are Net 45.

1 Like

If payment terms have come and gone, it’s time to start collections. They violated their own agreement, their backlog and processing delays are their problem, not yours. I’d call the title company on this one. That assignment was completed, funded, and past the payment window they agreed to.

2 Likes

@shawnas & @ejcparalegal :white_check_mark: Concur :100: Percent! :white_check_mark:


Time to take strong Action.


:swan:

1 Like