NotaryAssist software or similar for bookkeeping?

Love Notary Gadget! The best there is!

2 Likes

Judikidd, try it if you don’t like notary assist look for something else. If I find something I wI’ll like you know. Price is $85 a year for notary assist or create your own using excel. I found an app called expensify and Zoho expense om on Android.

1 Like

Thanks for the input! I am using Notary Gadget - I like the calendar function better.

I tried Notary Assist recently and did not like the interface.

1 Like

I am enjoying using Notary Gadget. I also like the calendar, reporting, and how it looks on my desktop.

Monily started as a simple bookkeeping processing organization. However, in time, it acquired professional expertise and expanded business operations bringing more effective talents onboard.
Organize your finance books

Zoho Books is very easy to use and its mobile and desktop friendly. This is very powerfull.

If you are looking very simple tool to track invoices, time tracking, expenses and clients then you should look into Zoho Invoices mobile and desktop friendly

1 Like

I have used NotaryAssist since 2009 and love it. Print the 5 reports and say “Here’s my numbers!” Just give to my tax person. I really like the Cloud upgrade and they were able to import the original CD version data and save all my records into the Cloud system.

Love Notary Gadget. I have been using it for a few years and it does all I need including calendar reminders, notary fees, mileage, and optional fields if you want to keep track of more information. It will even keep your expenses for you so all you need is to print at the year’s end for your P&L’s.

Yes I have been using Notary Assist - they know what they are doing and love the program.

I also use Notary Gadget to track my field service assignments. It’s that flexible. My CPA loves the reports!

1 Like