Pay Attention! RE: Marilyn Fuller

I received this email, then following a post on Facebook Several of us discovered we had received the same email referencing finding us on Notary Cafe.

Good morning,

Sorry for my late response, I had to leave the office earlier because of migraine. Attached is a Microsoft SharePoint document such as the complete closing package, Deed of Trust to be signed. Click on the green bar below it will redirect you to a Microsoft page where you can download the closing document after logging with your correct email details, also your confirmation and seller contact details is included in the closing package. Please call the seller to confirm the time, his off duty to do the signing today.

NOTE: KINDLY LOGIN WITH ANY KIND OF EMAIL DOMAIN YOU HAVE INTO THE MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT TO DOWNLOAD THE DOC. THE MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT IS SYNC TO OPEN THE DOC AS SOON AS YOU LOG IN YOUR EMAIL DETAILS.

ShareFile Encrypted Email Service
marilynf092@gmail.com you have received an encrypted message.
Subject: Closing Package

Expires: 01/30/2021
(Link removed by Forum Admin)

New to Share File? Watch your email for instructions to activate your account before logging in.
This message is protected by state-of-the-art AES 256-bit encryption technology

On 1/7/21 at 4:36 PM, Marilyn Fuller wrote:

Hello,

I found your contact on Notarycafe.com, I’m in need of a notary agent
to sign a seller closing document next week Monday with our client in
your Zip code area. Please advise on your availability and fee.
Thank you.
After thinking about it–not only could it open the door for hacking and malware attacks–but it could be a setup for one or several of us to be physically hurt. Be Careful and remember to talk to us about weird stuff so we will all be forewarned. I don’t think anyone has fallen for this yet, because the clues are staring us in the face. I can’t help but wonder what this entity is up to, though.

4 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to warn us, much appreciated!

2 Likes

Thank You so much for the heads up!

1 Like

I received the same email last week.

1 Like

I just received this email!! I am so glad that, I followed my gut and said no.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

and welcome to Notary Cafe. Let us know if you need anything. I learn alot just by reading.

I appreciate your message. Being a new signing agent is unsettling. I just received a note about a signing via edocs.

1 Like