Safe Spaces, Dangerous Places For Meeting Customers

This came from NNA: Read on!
Safe Spaces, Dangerous Places For Meeting Customers

Thank you for posting this. I read it before and it is good. I once had a signing is an older part of town. It was with a man who wasn’t too healthy and he lived with at least one adult daughter. When I arrived I noticed multiple cars in the driveway in bad shape but what caught my eye was the bumper sticker that said “I love my Pit Bulls”. As I walked up the driveway I saw at least four pit bulls in the window going crazy. The daughter (probably in her 30’s) answered the door. I introduced myself and said, “I’m not entering this house with those dogs”. Oh Boy, was she mad at me. The father came to the door and I told him the same thing. He made her put the dogs away and she left the house angry at me!
Another time, I drove to a signing that was out in the boonies. Little did I know. I passed some very big, costly and beautiful homes, but on the weed covered dirt road I came to a mobile home in the middle of a field of weeds. I knew this signing was for two men and that if anything happened to me, no one would hear me. So, I prayed that I would be safe and, as it turned out, the men were so polite and pleasant I thanked God for that! I look back at that and think of the foolish chance I took.
On the whole, I have met wonderful people and enjoy being a NSA.

1 Like

Oh wow, glad you’re safe! May God bless you with a prosperous year and keep you safe always!

1 Like

I have been doing this for 4 years and I had one signing where the guy constantly made sexual overtures. He even called my phone while I was sitting at the table to make sure he could get in touch with me. As soon as I left I blocked his number and called the title company and told them what happened. But I never fear my clients, I just pay attention as the article points out.

1 Like