Scam or Legit

Has anyone heard of GoSigningAgent.com? I received an email from them to join their network for 44.95 annual fee. If you have heard of them, what’s your experience with this company. Thanks gif your help in advance.

2 Likes

I think I’ve seen that they are a scam. Personally it sounds to good to be true.

1 Like

The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :angel:

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

As a fellow business owner , I’d like to offer an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially ) by "teaching you how to fish;" instead of giving you a fish . . .

Searching the Notary Café database for the answer (that’s more than likely already present) prior to creating a new thread or post is being considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. :sparkles:

======

You can run a Search (upper right/magnifying glass) as it will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply.

Here are the results I found for you by typing “gosigningagent” in the Search field. Here is a thread that you may find helpful: Gosigningagent.com

Best Wishes :pray:

Complete scam. They are trying to sell you something you can get for free, they always omit that fact. If you give them any money you will never get a single job from them or even ever hear from them again.

3 Likes

Hey, Y’all! When they charge an annual fee and you’ve never heard of them - it’s a SCAM. I’ve been victimized 3 times, all when I was just starting out. Don’t nobody pay nuthin’ until you’ve gotten at least two confirmations that the signing house is real/legitimate.
Now, you all should send me $44 for such great advice. :laughing:
(Don’t even think about it)

8 Likes

Lol, I completed the join network and payment info but couldn’t bring myself to hit send. thank you so much for sharing your experience. It’s greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Whew, that was a close one. I’m pleased I caught you in time. Use the $44 to buy a case of paper :wink:

1 Like

I wish they would stop spamming me I am tired of deleting and unsubscribing from their emails

1 Like

I’m still a newbie, I won’t pay anyone to be on their service.

1 Like

Send them this:
“I believe that your firm has been established to take advantage of unsuspecting notaries and signing agents by misleading them into thinking that you offer valuable services for your sign-up fee. My investigation leads me to think otherwise and your continued contact with me by email is unwanted. I have more than once unsubscribed from your communications and apparently your system does not recognize that action. This email to your firm is my last before more assertive action will be taken.”

3 Likes

I don’t work with companies who require a fee.

2 Likes

I have never paid anyone agency to work for them and never will. My advice to you would be don’t be a sucker!

2 Likes

SCAM. Next. Good notaries never pay for listings or promise of future orders.

1 Like