Signing Company trickery

Signing company
gave me a signing for $125 but want me to sign an agreement to do a outside if it come to that. :joy:

I gave it right back and she stated well we will remove you from our list. Okay :ok_hand: Chick you are crazy thinking I’m going’s to do a $125 refi and promise to not ask for more funds for doing an outside signing. Y’all can have it.

4 Likes

Sometimes you don’t know all a signing entails when you are answering that text on availability. My biggest surprise was from first american title. I have dealt with them many times over the years as I am a real estate agent and my best closer was there. They sent a request saying most docs were signed electronically. I took it cheap as I figured original notarized on maybe 6 or 7 docs. What i got was a full 135 page loan closing requiring full signatures and 2 copies. They lied! I should have been paid a lot more! I emailed them and the answer I got was a snotty - “then we will just reassign it!” Now I watch the text.

1 Like

I always watch the text too but they had this page set to agree to before you can view the documents. They are getting extremely sneaky.

4 Likes

If it’s an outside signing, suggest they meet you at a restaurant and they can treat you to dinner (or lunch). I have done an outside signing before, but the weather was nice on that day and I enjoyed the fresh air. If they don’t want to do this, move on. Also, you can always have your attorney review that agreement for you. I have a small home-based business legal service plan, and I use it quite often just for stuff like this.

4 Likes

The company claim to not know but yet, they want notaries to commit in the blind. I just rather not work with that company. Too many are strong arming notaries and I’m not here for it.

1 Like

Go girl I am with you! I am getting the $125, and just turned down a borrower who stated on 2 calls that we were meeting outside after the heavy rain the day before. His sign area is coastal and breezy. Nothing about his crummy comments had any concern for me, or the reality of the situation. I called title and his his loan rescheduled. We were @ noon, rescheduled for 8:00 pm that day, and I guess from his nasty text message that his loan sign is now for the following week. Serves the A __ for not accommodating the notary, we are not a popicle stand! Still doesn’ make me feel very good, I was accommodating this borrower on a Friday when I needed to close for the weekend and I took one more loan outside my zone. Drats these people!!!

2 Likes

I am in AZ. Now is when I do outside signings.
In the summer they are trying to have me outside
or in the garage when it is 110 in the shade.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.