Signing Service: The Closer LLC

I have completed the below signings for “The Closer LLC” and sent them invoices for all four. A guy named Kevin emailed me back and said “don’t send me anymore invoices.” I still haven’t been paid… Has anyone else had this problem with The CLoser LLC?

35 Days 07/17/21 $100.00
44 Days 07/08/21 $100.00
45 Days 07/07/21 $100.00
45 Days 07/07/21 $150.00
Total Amount Unpaid: $450.00

1 Like

I don’t put anything in the A/R aging report until it’s been two months.

2 Likes

Check your orders, they usually have where to send invoices, accounting departments,

1 Like

You don’t trust their system you should have your own accounting department and everything.

I have all the correct information (location, email, phone numbers, and even names). For some unknown reason they don’t want you sending invoices to them. And the fact that they haven’t paid me is really starting to bother me!

I’m not independently wealthy. I cannot afford to hire an individual to be my personal accountant.

I would send invoices anyways for your own documentation purposes. This is your business and you want to send your invoices for your own protection then I say go ahead and proceed.

1 Like

No need to hire someone it’s best just to learn how to do it.

1 Like

I did send an invoice after I completed the assignment for my own records (on Notary Gadget), and then I sent a notice yesterday in regards to all four of them having not been paid.

The reason I am unsure on how to handle this is because this is the first company I’ve completed a signing for that hasn’t paid me; I’ve been a signing agent for approx 6 months now. My next course of action is going to be contacting the title/lender company.

2 Likes

Regardless of the industry you’re in, it is imperative to send invoices if you’re giving the client dating. You’re doing yourself a disservice not to send them and resend them, if necessary. Ignore anyone that tells you otherwise. Why do you think every company in the universe has accounts payable & accounts receivable departments? Try telling your utility companies, credit card companies, etc. not to send you statements, and see what happens.

3 Likes

The Closer LLC has now paid me in full for all signings; it took approx 48 days to get paid.

2 Likes

They always pay a month later around the 15th; i.e. all July orders are paid our around August 15th, August orders will be paid out on SEP 15th (give or take a few days) - no need to send an invoice in Snapdocs.

They are really great to work with and probably this pay policy is most likely mentioned on the agreement you would have accepted when you started doing work with them.

-Christy

2 Likes

They are the worst blocked them on Snapdocs because they refused to pay me a full fee for an appointment they sent me to sign a dead wife on title, that had not been previously. They paid me $50. I tried to fight it not success. So I just do not work for them.

1 Like

They clearly state they pay at 45 days. Read the orders I haven’t had a problem just sending them a quick email from the order I completed for them.

3 Likes

I personally love them. I always receive a check in the mail in less than 3 weeks after a signing. That may be because I’m in the same state possibly.

1 Like

Thats great news. 45 days is typical for them. ~Adam

2 Likes

“Guess what Kevin, I’m sending more PAST DUE invoices…”

2 Likes

I have completed many signings with The Closer LLC and they always pay. I found this for their payment info. “Checks are processed and go out on the 15th to the 20th of each month following the closing date. For example, for signings completed January 1st to the 31st, will be paid February 15th to the 20th. For faster payments please inquire about ACH from our team.” I hope this helps

1 Like

Thank you for that information :grinning:

I have never had issues with The Closer. I also wait 45 days before asking any SS about my payment since by that time I get 90% of my payments anyway.