SigningOrder NotaryPay

I had a signing with SafeCure on SigningOrder on the 7th. I do admit I didn’t realize until a few days ago that I put the expiration year for my Background check instead of the issue year, but that is fixed now so all my documents are in order now. I decided to ask SafeCure what their payment schedule was for my records because in the order they didn’t say if it was 30 days or anything. Their response was “Net 45 via echeck with NotaryPay”. But the order was only worth $40. So, does this mean I have to wait for another job with SafeCure to get paid? Or just at least another job on signingorder? And since they didn’t tell me if its biweekly or monthly, does anyone know?

They probably mean 45 business days after completion so it’s going to be likely close to 60 days to get paid. I haven’t taken orders from SafeCure. They don’t accept my counter offers. I am happy with how almost everyone I deal with on signingorder pays. I usually get payments twice a month.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.