Slow right now?

On a brighter note :slight_smile: Is anyone signed up with Mavsign? If so what is the City timezone clock represent on the right side of the screen? I keep putting my timezone in there but nothing?? Anyone??
Also Anyone in Florida interested in connecting I would love to with someone near me to learn more and help each other out vice versa.

Please reach out. Thanks

I could see if it was proven that you couldn’t catch it from being vaccinated. You can and you can also get sick and die. The problem is most people who have the false hope in the shot are letting their guards down too soon.

3 Likes

Yep, slowed down big time for me in Sacramento. So much that I am doing what I swore I’d never do, and that is to return to work as an escrow officer. Yikes! I start Monday…I am still getting 3-4 a day but it’s too slow for my comfort. Any slower and I’d be in trouble! The good thing is that I’ll be the only notary public in the office, therefore I will continue to do signings - for which I will be paid. I also have a few lenders for which I am direct, and will continue to do signings for them evenings and weekends because they pay lightening fast at COE.

I just purchased a home and the slowdown is a little to risky for me right now.

3 Likes

I also don’t see anywhere where they’re asking for that

What an agreeable chap is Mr. N

How about peace to all and be nice to everyone. Have a prosperous year 2022 to all.

3 Likes

I received just two in the past 3 days and all of them with companies on the bad lists. I’m sorry but I can’t afford to work and not get paid.

1 Like

26 close to me and one is my mentor. :joy:

Thanks for being honest. people not quite telling the truth is getting old fast

That’s why I tell everyone to do their own research. There is an elephant in the room