Suggested Signing Companies youd reccomend

Hey Guys! My name is Anisa, I am new to this platform and im a North Carolina LSA of 2 years. I know there are posts regarding recommended companies but most I see are fairly older responses and I was wondering if you all could recommend some TRUSTED signing clients you currently work with as of today. I’ve been working mainly with Mortgage Connect and Title 365. I’ve been applying to so many companies and doing follow up calls but many have been listed on here as “shady” and unreliable. I know sign up/ start process can take a while months even depending on the company but anything helps!

1 Like

@anisab.notary I see you’re a Brand-New Notary Cafe member. Congratulations & Welcome!

You’re correct this information is immediately available on Notary Cafe within the GOLDMINE of a database. :nerd_face: It’s very insightful & helpful, too! True, some of the posts are “dated,” but continue to be VALID.

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. As such, a great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

======

Here are a couple of threads that you’ll benefit GREATLY from reviewing . . . In addition, I’ve directly linked you to a few other threads that will be instrumental in providing you with expert professional guidance! :partying_face::crown:

:swan:

Yes that is true.I also am a new notary and I keep getting invitations from companies that are not reputable

I’m a newbie for sure. I haven’t even hit 50 signings yet but it’s literally picking up for me. I’m grateful. I’ve had a couple of signing companies put me on their ‘list’ because I did a good job with their loan signings. Very grateful for being on their lists.

Since I’m not seasoned yet, I really do need at least 2 hours to receive the document so I can review it before the signing appointment. I hope to get to the point that I won’t need that buffer time to review.

I had a signing last Thursday that completely stressed me out. In fact, it’s still stressing me out. The TC needed a notary and the signing company (who I have worked with before) asked me if I could do it. Sure, I said. Waited for 3 days for the document and even then I was sent the document literally an hour before the signing and it took an hour to get there. I had zero time to review any of it. The signing company had to send me the document three times because of the DocMagic wasn’t printing on my end. Third time was the charm; however, the signing company, for whatever reason left off about 5 pages worth of documents that needed signatures. Since I didn’t have time to review the last minute document of course those pages didn’t get signed because those pages weren’t sent to me. I did my scan back to the signing company and they approved it for the drop.
5 days later and the TC told the signing company that those pages were not in the scan back or the package. So now I have to drive an hour back to the clients to get those 5 pages signed since the signing company didn’t send them to me.
The signing company is blaming me and ultimately it’s my fault I guess. I guess I should have reviewed the documents that they sent over were actually accurate and not missing any pages. I would have been late to the client’s appointment for sure.
This is the only time I’ve had to go back to the client to get signatures. I feel horrible. I’m exhausted and I’m not thrilled of wasting gas to drive back to the client.
So I’m very grateful for the other signing companies I’ve worked with who have been just great. I get the documents in a timely fashion; I’ve not had any issues printing the docmagic; they actually review my scanbacks before I drop and none of them have made me feel like crap for being a newbie.

2 Likes