Unlimited Ink Notary

I just signed up with them are they a reputable company?

I’m not sure if they are reputable but I haven’t had any luck with getting any orders assigned from them. I will accept offers that come out but have yet to be assigned. My understanding is that they prefer people with specific training and “white glove notaries” (at least according to their email response I receive when I say I’m available for an order). I would love to hear feedback from others who have worked with them. Perhaps I could do something differently to be assigned the orders from them.

Do a search here for them - they’ve been discussed (search feature is in top bar, hover your cursor over near your avatar and the magnifying glass will show up), Here’s one link for your review

ALERT => S - L - O - W Pay (30 to 90 calendar days): Unlimited Ink service - Notary Experiences - Notary Cafe Forums

@anthonyjzandersinsurance Excellent question! :partying_face: By any chance did you find the immediately available information found within the Notary Cafe database on this topic?

This information is a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf and the results show 19 separate threads (in addition to yours) about this particular topic. There is a plethora of data immediately available on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Unlimited+Ink

======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

Yes, they are an amazing Company, you have to be a member of Notarystars to get orders but their training is amazing and they do multiple zoom calls a week on different files and you can ask questions. They also have a General Mentorship zoom call every Monday 8pm ET time which is open to the public and not just members and you can also asks questions there. They are a world of knowledge and I would totally recommend.

1 Like

Welcome Notary 56.I am in agreement. There is no reason to NOT e a Notarystar:-)

Good move Anthony j Zanders :upside_down_face: They are actually pretty amazing trainers, maybe not the best price points–but if you are bidding and you are rural, explain your time and miles – if it makes sense they will increase.

1 Like

Thank you for the response’s,I will give them a try.

@mswalters Concur :100: percent. :tada:

:swan: