πŸ‘Ž WARNING: Notaries in Action Inc = Notary Dash = Prestige Notaries = Jennifer Glover

This is what I found on Notary Dash which is a platform like Snap Docs and Signing Order, you will recoved notifications for a signing available in your area either through text email or both. NOTARYDASH, INC. is a business entity in Everett, Washington registered with the Secretary of State of Washington State. The Unified Business Identifier (UBI) of the entity is #604651057, the entity type is Wa Profit Corporation and the business category is Regular Corporation . The entity was incorporated on August 14, 2020 in Washington, expiring on August 31, 2023. The current entity status is Active . The registered business location is at 4401 S 4th Ave, Everett, WA 98203-2522. The registered agent of the business is Fairchild Record Search, Ltd. . The agent office address is 3400 Capitol Blvd Se Ste 101, Tumwater, WA 98501-3351. The officers of the entity include Jennifer Garland, Jennifer Glover, Jennifer C. Glover.

Hello,

I also received a local request. It called for registering and it migrated my notary profile over image and information. They were very quick to provide documents which were pro plaintiff legal letters for class action in nature. It appears others have run into similar issues and need clairification as well.

Has anyone performed a door knock service with them, submitted images and had an Elizabeth Dye from the company make false notations?

Unlike process service this way a one time visit with no multiple attempts noted. Ms. Dye claimed images were not submitted, 7 total images were submitted. It was also a post job if no answer. I do P/S as well, therefore same image requirements were applied. I just find it concerning. It was also reassigned without touching base which is highly unprofessional.

Just wondering if anyone has any light to shed.

I have also been on queue for about 30 minutes with the (206) 774-0738 number listed.

1 Like

I have accepted one job from them. It was a very nice outcome and the couple that I met were so nice. I know there are two and they are tied together. It went very well. However, it’s not lucrative for me to drive for $25 and if the signer is unavailable, that all the pay is. So far I have had to decline the few I was offered because I was busy the day the assignments were requested. It’s a 3M lawsuit related to hearing loss from ear protection for military.
I plan on accepting the jobs when I can, and pray that they are home to receive the max pay, however, I take protection with me aka my son sits in car and he’s an open carry just to be on the safe side. I carry pepper spray in my blazer pocket to all jobs. Most military and ex-military are nice but you never know what you will run into.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.