What happened with Timios recently

What happened with Timios recently?

It was announced on July 17, 2023 that TIMIOS Acquisition, LLC had acquired TIMIOS inc. TIMIOS was a previously held subsidiary of Ideanomics [IDEX}]. There are few details related to this transaction. From what little information that is available, it looks like TIMIOS divested from Ideanomic and now stands on its own as a privately held organization.

At this point I can only offer speculation as to what the future holds for TIMIOS Acquisition, LLC., and the impact on the industry as a whole.

I was enrolled with Timios as a vedor and was getting signing assignments regularly except for a couple of months.
When can we expect getting assignments back?

@manoharlknsa Great question! :crown: Guess it’ll be a 'wait ‘n see’ event.

My direct personal experience:
For a number of years, Timios was a great client, then fees began the race to the bottom of the barrel . . . When fees reached an ‘in-the-red’ level (regarding costs me $$ to provide the professional service), it forced a ‘hard pass’ for their Signing Orders [SOs]. FYI: If they adjusted their fee upward, I was able to accept, but it’s been awhile since that scenario presented itself for their SOs.

There are multiple threads that recount similar/identical experiences. Reference the threads (see section below) as well as perform a Search of the GOLDMINE database of threads within the Notary Cafe forum.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function via the elusive Magnifying Glass in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

Here are the direct Notary Cafe url links to the threads referenced above:

===>>> Here is a Notary Cafe page that lists 50+ threads on this business entity:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=timios

======
The following is the last known direct contact data for Timios:

Michael Crowder (vendor mgr)
818-706-6411
mcrowder@timios. com

closingvendors@timios. com
closingteam41@timios. com

:swan:

1 Like

I have no idea as to the details of what’s happening at TIMIOS. Over the last year their fee offerings are been on the decline. I haven’t accepted a job from them in about 8 months.

I am not sure. I am also registered with Timios. I have yet to receive a signing from them.