Xome? anyone signed up with them?

I put it in a application for Xome i got denied because I didn’t met their requirements, I sent an email of what their requirements are haven’t heard back. what is required for me to be accepted by them?

50 signings or 2 years experience

3 Likes

Yes, I have been working with XHome for a couple of years now. They always pay on time. I would reach out to them again.

1 Like

Too many Title notarizations Title 365 now hired a call center in India to do their phone work. Kicked um to the curb… We need the jobs here. boycott

1 Like

i was told 50 signings or a year experience still pretty new. I should have 50 by end of year.

I believe I was denied because I was a new agent. If I remember correctly, you have to have at least 1 year experience.

correct. it’s hard for them to trust new notaries, and it’s frustrating I know. Just keep on keeping on when you get 250 in they will have you come on I think.

1 Like

Be careful with Xome. They only pay a set fee for far away locations as with short locations. Can sometime get trapped because of their platform you don’t get to reply back regarding the pay. PS make sure to map addresses before accepting signings.

1 Like